Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheHidden01's Anniversary Speech

2 posters

Go down

TheHidden01's Anniversary Speech Empty TheHidden01's Anniversary Speech

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:40 am

Dragoons,

For the first time in my life I am going to write the anniversary speech for The Dragoon Brotherhood. Hopefully this will be one of many more to come.

Since the first day that I have come out of the hardline, I always wanted to make an impact upon the Matrix world, to be something great and remembered. It was in the meeting with WickedDragoon that I began to realise my own potential, and the potential of the faction. Soon the faction grew and grew and through it I met many new and fantastic people.

The faction grew, and shrunk, waxed and we even spilt from one part of it, but one thing we now have is a very successful faction. The faction is now one of the most active on The Matrix Online, and we have guilds in other games such as WoW, Guild Wars, Command and Conquer 3, and Battlefield. As the name has grown we have thrived and now we have become greater than we could have imagined.

What has been more a blessing however, is the people I have met over the time I have been the Dragoon Leader. From sworn brothers, to in game wives, and males playing females. In one year I have seen a whole host of different and varied people grace my laptop screen, and I can honestly say that it has enthralled me to meet and bond with so many people on such a personal level. I have gained friends that I would not have otherwise never had, experienced cultures live on ventrilo, and I have even learnt to understand people, and myself.

What has really shone in the last few months was the Dragoon spirit. Dragoons as close as brothers and sisters themselves speaking so highly of one another, acting so close, and up keeping our name and code. This special relationship that I share with you, and that I see you share with your other faction mates, makes this game, and others, even more worth it. It is after all fantastic to see a noob, become the best teacher.

Throughout the next year we will no doubt see new games, new challenges, and new obsticals to overcome. I can also expect alot new faces, and hopefully alot of regular faces from today. It will be fantastic to find out!

So from me, I wish you an enormous thank you, to those who are veterans or new today. I have enjoyed this faction more than life itself sometimes, and I have enjoyed meeting and getting to know each and everyone of you.

It has been a mighty high honour, and I look forward to signing onto tomorrow to carry on into a our 2nd year.

From your king,
Your father,

TheHidden01.

TheHidden01's Anniversary Speech Screen10

TheHidden01's Anniversary Speech Screen11

TheHidden01's Anniversary Speech Screen12
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

TheHidden01's Anniversary Speech Empty Re: TheHidden01's Anniversary Speech

Post by Elosance Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:19 am

Nobody has commented so I will. Thanks for being there for us Hiddy and also thanks to all the people that made this faction the best flower
Elosance
Elosance
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Female
Number of posts : 173
Position in Command : Squire
Other Names : Omerta
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Back to top Go down