Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recap: Last Anniversary Speech - 8 Days to go!!!

3 posters

Go down

Recap: Last Anniversary Speech - 8 Days to go!!! Empty Recap: Last Anniversary Speech - 8 Days to go!!!

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:17 pm

Dragoons,

For the first time in my life I am going to write the anniversary speech for The Dragoon Brotherhood. Hopefully this will be one of many more to come.

Since the first day that I have come out of the hardline, I always wanted to make an impact upon the Matrix world, to be something great and remembered. It was in the meeting with WickedDragoon that I began to realise my own potential, and the potential of the faction. Soon the faction grew and grew and through it I met many new and fantastic people.

The faction grew, and shrunk, waxed and we even spilt from one part of it, but one thing we now have is a very successful faction. The faction is now one of the most active on The Matrix Online, and we have guilds in other games such as WoW, Guild Wars, Command and Conquer 3, and Battlefield. As the name has grown we have thrived and now we have become greater than we could have imagined.

What has been more a blessing however, is the people I have met over the time I have been the Dragoon Leader. From sworn brothers, to in game wives, and males playing females. In one year I have seen a whole host of different and varied people grace my laptop screen, and I can honestly say that it has enthralled me to meet and bond with so many people on such a personal level. I have gained friends that I would not have otherwise never had, experienced cultures live on ventrilo, and I have even learnt to understand people, and myself.

What has really shone in the last few months was the Dragoon spirit. Dragoons as close as brothers and sisters themselves speaking so highly of one another, acting so close, and up keeping our name and code. This special relationship that I share with you, and that I see you share with your other faction mates, makes this game, and others, even more worth it. It is after all fantastic to see a noob, become the best teacher.

Throughout the next year we will no doubt see new games, new challenges, and new obsticals to overcome. I can also expect alot new faces, and hopefully alot of regular faces from today. It will be fantastic to find out!

So from me, I wish you an enormous thank you, to those who are veterans or new today. I have enjoyed this faction more than life itself sometimes, and I have enjoyed meeting and getting to know each and everyone of you.

It has been a mighty high honour, and I look forward to signing onto tomorrow to carry on into a our 2nd year.

From your king,
Your father,

TheHidden01.

Interesting reading it again, makes me wonder what I shall say for this years! Was a different time then with people like Kbabe and BL running around!

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Recap: Last Anniversary Speech - 8 Days to go!!! Empty Re: Recap: Last Anniversary Speech - 8 Days to go!!!

Post by Rae Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:41 pm

I'm trying to remember exactly what the Dragoon's were doing 1 year ago, we always seemed to have so many things going on.
Rae
Rae
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Male
Number of posts : 330
Position in Command : Grand Marshall
Other Names : Raelity
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Back to top Go down

Recap: Last Anniversary Speech - 8 Days to go!!! Empty Re: Recap: Last Anniversary Speech - 8 Days to go!!!

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:57 pm

No need for spelling mode rae /delete.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:12 pm

oh for the heady powers of the admin Very Happy

I bet some of you remember these?

Lahoozaher <--- MA PvPer? I think I remember getting paired with him when we first started fighting in pairs.
Emperor Dragoon <--- Cant remember much of Wicked Dragoon, The Hidden Dragoons split just before I joined.
ListerD <--- Got angry and swore to bring us down? So many people have done that I could be wrong lol.
Rittenhouse <--- His name rings a bell but apart from that???
Starsapphire <--- A vague memory of a rare female playing a female?
Quizon <--- Funny guy like a young FAQ from what I remember, was going to college.
Vietor <--- ???
RedAries <--- ???
XLordJutX <--- Am I getting mixed with someone else or was this guy a dick?
RhinoD <--- ???

ppl who went inactive (from our site atleast) this time last year, It doesnt feel that long. Anyone able to fill in the gaps may be able to do them better justice than me?
Rae
Rae
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:22 pm

Ritten was a former Rank 2....
RedAries mother of LordJut and yes an asshole.
RhinoD UltraC00l's rl brother.
Vietor? No clue :p

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:43 pm

Found some more who joined this time last year.

Michael86 <--- Old crewmember of mine and Alts.
Otes Chang <--- Needs no introduction :p
Craftyzee <--- Our youngest ever member?
T.o.n.k.a <--- ???
rawetwire <--- Name rings a bell.
Mattku <--- Thought he joined site ages before this.
Anuk <--- level 50, Man playing a black woman?
WhiteWaterr <--- Old friend of TH's?
Nakasha2 <--- ???
Elddir <--- Knew some members from ages ago?

Only 2 in total still with us? And one of them an Alt.
Rae
Rae
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:17 pm

Rae wrote:Found some more who joined this time last year.

Michael86 <--- Old crewmember of mine and Alts.
Otes Chang <--- Needs no introduction :p
Craftyzee <--- Our youngest ever member?
T.o.n.k.a <--- ???
rawetwire <--- Name rings a bell.
Mattku <--- Thought he joined site ages before this.
Anuk <--- level 50, Man playing a black woman?
WhiteWaterr <--- Old friend of TH's?
Nakasha2 <--- ???
Elddir <--- Knew some members from ages ago?

Only 2 in total still with us? And one of them an Alt.

White was my friend and Nakasha was a girl I knew from Syntax.

Nice job Rae.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:28 pm

Congrats to Mattku, the best of august 07 lol
Rae
Rae
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Codebulder Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:32 am

Here here to THs speech. Hard to image TH coming out of the HL for the first time or being a noob ROFL. Hard to image any on the Dragoons as noobs. Hmmm. just had lots of flash backs lol. May the Dragoons live forever.

DRAGOONS!!!!!

P.S.: rawetwire was a member i recruited awhile back. I also remember his wife being in the fac but cant remember her RSI name. Smile
Codebulder
Codebulder
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Male
Number of posts : 544
Position in Command : Crew Man- Front Line
Other Names : Fidchill
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:32 am

Codebulder wrote:Here here to THs speech. Hard to image TH coming out of the HL for the first time or being a noob ROFL. Hard to image any on the Dragoons as noobs. Hmmm. just had lots of flash backs lol. May the Dragoons live forever.

DRAGOONS!!!!!

P.S.: rawetwire was a member i recruited awhile back. I also remember his wife being in the fac but cant remember her RSI name. Smile

Ahh yes I remember, she was a vet, I remember I was saying Jaz had a nice voice and told her come vent. His wife started talking and I said "Ahhh there's that nice voice!, Jaz turned around and said, "That's not me!"

LOL

:p

Lot's of good memories.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down