Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you care if players get free max-level characters?

Go down

Do you care?

Do you care if players get free max-level characters? I_vote_lcap0%Do you care if players get free max-level characters? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you care if players get free max-level characters? I_vote_lcap0%Do you care if players get free max-level characters? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Do you care if players get free max-level characters? I_vote_lcap100%Do you care if players get free max-level characters? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Do you care if players get free max-level characters? Empty Do you care if players get free max-level characters?

Post by Dorek Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Do you care if players get free max-level characters? Ratesc11

All he wanted was a bit of discussion regarding the possible (not definite, nor even probable) implementation of free level-90 characters as an enticement for returning to EverQuest II. What he got was a 16-page (and counting) thread full of whining about how it's grossly unfair to those who've "worked" for their levels.

Never you mind the fact that Guild Wars has had a similar system in place for the last six years, or that Age of Conan started giving away free levels (and, essentially, free max-level characters if you subscribe long enough) in 2010. Georgeson ran afoul of that segment of the MMORPG-playing population that loves to grind, and the only thing that certain grind fans seem to enjoy more than the treadmill is forcing other players to partake of it with them.
Dorek
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1182
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down