Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 5 things to come from 2009 so far

Go down

Top 5 things to come from 2009 so far Empty Top 5 things to come from 2009 so far

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:56 am

What are yours in the Dragoons? Here are mine:-

1) Recruitment

During 2008, Recruitment took a detrimental slide, but thanks to the efforts of many, especially Marshy, recruitment was turned around in AoC. Roll on from that and we now have a much more efficient way to recruit which has shown only the true qualities of those we meet.

2) City of Heroes

City of Heroes came just as the foundations were being perfected, but it is here where we found our inspiritation. CoH has breathed a whole new lease of life into us, and this is mainly due to our passion for the new game.

3) Underboss

I think this has been a brilliant help to me, and an interesting look at where people are. I think 6 months ago, Rae wouldn't have won the vote, but now he cannot stop losing. Exceptional start for him, and an exciting time to see what next.

4) Marshy

It isn't any day that I would put a name here, but Marshy helped save the Dragoons earlier in this year. 3 player of the months, and Rank 2 in 3 months, means he is currently this years most successful member. An exceptional addition which has added a whole new air in the Dragoons. He's only been back 7 months.

5) Crews

This system was beginning to be mastered back in AoC, but it seems to have taken it's true form in CoH, where current crew Deathstorm has shone out as an interesting story. The highs and lows, and the growth of members, has made things very interesting and a good system for new members to be worked into. A shorter, yet good training structure for future Rank 2s.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down