Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The top 10 worst things that can happen to any MMORPG player

3 posters

Go down

The top 10 worst things that can happen to any MMORPG player Empty The top 10 worst things that can happen to any MMORPG player

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:04 am

10. The server is not responding. Please try again later.

9. Patch Day.

8. Remember that real life friend you begged your long time guild to let in? He just ripped off two guildies, ninja looted the big raid and sold half of the guild bank on the auction house.

7. Your guild finally gets a voice chat server. You realize after 4 years of playing with them, you can't stand these people.

6. We're sorry, but this account has been suspended for violating the terms of service.

5. You just found out that the game you built a website for and you've been following religiously for the past 5 years was silently produced by a collaborative effort between Brad McQuaid and Lord British.

4. After losing your job, divorcing your spouse and having your kids taken away by youth services for the amount of time you spend in your MMORPG, they release an expansion that makes it all worthless.

3. Your company is losing money and ready to close the doors, luckily the company was just purchased by SOE for pennies on the dollar and you might get to keep your job.

2. You login to your MMORPG account and your guild bank has been cleared, your guild has been disbanded and your character was deleted. While on hold with customer service trying to undo the apparent hacking of your account, your spouse walks into the room to tell you he/she is filing for a divorce.

1. The chick you've been cybering for the past 2 years has finally asked for a real life meeting and you brag about it to all your guild mates. When you arrive at the restaurant, an overweight and bearded man named Bob says "Hi, I'm Electra". (NICE COLL)

source: www.zergwatch.com

pwnt!

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

The top 10 worst things that can happen to any MMORPG player Empty Re: The top 10 worst things that can happen to any MMORPG player

Post by AltDimension Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:00 pm

TheHidden01 wrote:
1. The chick you've been cybering for the past 2 years has finally asked for a real life meeting and you brag about it to all your guild mates. When you arrive at the restaurant, an overweight and bearded man named Bob says "Hi, I'm Electra". (NICE COLL)

TH

NOICE ;p
AltDimension
AltDimension
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1085
Other Names : Leovinus/Xpectral
Registration date : 2007-07-09

http://www.about.me/altdimension

Back to top Go down

The top 10 worst things that can happen to any MMORPG player Empty Re: The top 10 worst things that can happen to any MMORPG player

Post by Goat Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:55 am

1-10 for me = all your mmo's suddenly morph into wow clones tbh Smile

runner up was soe buying rights to my fav mmo though
Goat
Goat
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 52
Position in Command : Resigned
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:25 pm

Goat wrote:1-10 for me = all your mmo's suddenly morph into wow clones tbh Smile

runner up was soe buying rights to my fav mmo though

Don't forget:-

SOE fucking up your game and then banning you because you dared to offend them.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down