Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How old were you when you got into MMOs?

4 posters

Go down

How old were you when you got into MMOs? Empty How old were you when you got into MMOs?

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:48 pm

How old were you when you got into MMOs? P10-ffxiback-1-epl-413-860x280

I was about 16/17 if I remember correctly, I'm glad I didn't discover it sooner or I would have been fucked. How about you guys?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

How old were you when you got into MMOs? Empty Re: How old were you when you got into MMOs?

Post by Serenity Fay Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:17 pm

About 12 playing Fiesta Online. It was a strange learning experience. I'd never come across a game before where you could manually move around the camera angle, cue playing with an extremely limited view while my character stared at the floor most of the time.

Oh and I didn't figure out moving skills to a hotbar for a while. Levelled a mage to 20 just hitting things with a staff autoattack.

Dark times.

Oh and pedos, lots and lots of pedos.
Serenity Fay
Serenity Fay
Sergeant Major of the Dragoons
Sergeant Major of the Dragoons

Female
Number of posts : 447
Other Names : Fay, Your friendly neighbourhood witch
Registration date : 2015-11-24

Back to top Go down

How old were you when you got into MMOs? Empty Re: How old were you when you got into MMOs?

Post by Brother_Felix Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:08 am

Was about 9 when I started to play Runescape... for about 15 minutes before quitting (didn't know English at the time so I never went much further than the tutorial as I understood nada)

Wasn't until I was 11 when I started to be able to read & understand the language.

I lived on snes games (emulator) until I was 13.
Brother_Felix
Brother_Felix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwondir Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:30 am

I think I was around 12-13 when I discovered Mu Online. I was pretty obsessed with it, playing it 12 hours a day or more just so I could be in the top rankings on that server's website (didn't really play all that much on the official server). Skipped school and woke up almost everyday at 6:00 a.m. just to play that game and check if I was still on the spot leveling (I used to put something on my keyboard/mouse buttons - had no knowledge of auto clickers back then). Fun times. Very Happy
Gwondir
Gwondir
Private
Private

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum