Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there an MMORPG class type you can't stand playing?

Go down

Is there an MMORPG class type you can't stand playing? Empty Is there an MMORPG class type you can't stand playing?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:58 pm

Is there an MMORPG class type you can't stand playing? Elderscrollsonline1-860x280

Taken from Massively, original article not written by me.

For me, it’s rogues. Ug.

It’s bizarre because I adore rogues, thieves, and especially stealth archers in single-player roleplaying games. There’s never been an Elder Scrolls game with a roman numeral after it that I didn’t beat and play most thoroughly on a thief first!

But man, in MMORPGs, rogues just tick all the wrong boxes. I hate stealthing mechanics in MMORPGs. I hate being slow. I hate positional melee. Actual thievery is usually reduced to tedium (games like Ultima Online and Elder Scrolls Online being notable exceptions). I just don’t have the patience for rogues in the MMORPG space, and when I look across my accounts for games where I’ve played lots of alts — City of Heroes, both Guild Wars games, even World of Warcraft — rogues, assassins, stalkers, and thieves are always the ones I never bothered to level past noobness.

How about you? Is there an MMORPG class type you can’t stand playing?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down