Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there an MMO mob type that totally icks you out?

3 posters

Go down

Is there an MMO mob type that totally icks you out? Empty Is there an MMO mob type that totally icks you out?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:05 pm

For some people, it’s spiders. For others, it’s bats or snakes. (For Justin, it’s elves.) And for me, it’s roaches.

I’ve been incredibly lucky, honestly, that MMORPG developers are stuck on bears and spiders and orcs and haven’t figured out the whole roach thing, but there it is. Roaches and beetle types freak me out, even in video games. I’m not even going to go google for the formal term for “beetle types” for this post because I know there will be pictures. There were entire levels of Torchlight II (shown above — sans roaches) that I simply couldn’t play until some lovely modder came up with a plugin to get rid of them after many players begged him to. (What’s less cool about that thread is how many people showed up to laugh at people with critter phobias or lectured us on exposure therapies that fail more than work. On second thought, don’t read that thread. Just cheer the modder.)

I certainly won’t make fun of you, and I want to know what freaks you out. Is there an MMO mob type that bothers you so much you just run the other way?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Is there an MMO mob type that totally icks you out? Empty Re: Is there an MMO mob type that totally icks you out?

Post by Dorek Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:59 pm

seen enough centaurs for at least 8000 years to be honest.
Dorek
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1182
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Is there an MMO mob type that totally icks you out? Empty Re: Is there an MMO mob type that totally icks you out?

Post by Madatrix Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:43 pm

I can't say that any mobs "ick" me out. And if there was one, I'd think is was fucking awesome. I embrace being uncomfortable, because life.
Madatrix
Madatrix
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 65
Other Names : Maaaaaaaadatrix
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down