Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the 'deadest' live MMORPG out there?

Go down

What's the 'deadest' live MMORPG out there? Empty What's the 'deadest' live MMORPG out there?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:12 pm

What's the 'deadest' live MMORPG out there? Activeworlds-860x280

If you were all prepared to troll with a sunsetted game or say “anything by Daybreak or Trion or whatever studio that’s popular to hate right now,” hold that in and keep on reading.

Last week, we covered the story about a blogger entering an online game called Active Worlds and finding it essentially abandoned. It was creepy, like photos of shuttered and overgrown amusement parks, and it may well have been a setup, but it did make me wonder about legit MMORPGs — the ones that are technically alive but not really.

I’ve had a hard time settling on one because even the ones I expect to be tiny, like Asheron’s Call, still bustle with life. I’d like to find some deserted MMO and cheer it on, to thank its creators for not pulling the plug, so I turn the suggestions over to you: What’s the smallest, deadest, but still living MMORPG out there?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down