Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What’s your favorite MMO character for PvP?

2 posters

Go down

What’s your favorite MMO character for PvP? Empty What’s your favorite MMO character for PvP?

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:51 pm

What’s your favorite MMO character for PvP? 992d0crimson-lion-1-860x280

I’ve been spending my gaming time lately PvPing in Guild Wars 2 in an attempt to reinkindle my old obsession with World of Warcraft battleground-style gameplay. It’s working: I really love the GW2 maps, and it thrills me that it’s one more fun facet of a game I already enjoy more than most titles still alive today.

(Of course, there’s no more disgruntled a group in GW2 than PvPers, and I’m sure I’ll get to that same point in a few months. But for now, while everything is still new to me, I’m actually *gasp* having a good time.)

I started out on my original main character, my Warrior, but found it too chaotic; I prefer more strategic PvP. Last night I switched over to my Engineer and had a much better time playing defensively with my wall o’ turrets. It’s not really anything like my sniper-esque Hunter from my old WoW days, but it’s working for me. Now if only I could port over my old Lieutenant Commander title!

What’s your favorite MMO character for PvP?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What’s your favorite MMO character for PvP? Empty Re: What’s your favorite MMO character for PvP?

Post by Dorek Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:27 pm

shaolin monk while it lasted i guess, but dk is really good.
Dorek
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1182
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down