Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite part of your favorite game?

3 posters

Go down

What's your favorite part of your favorite game? Empty What's your favorite part of your favorite game?

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:30 pm

What's your favorite part of your favorite game? Ffxiv-favorite-epl-411

"Everyday we take the Massive daily posts and bring them to Dragoon discussions. We would like to thank Massively for their original content."

Everyone has a favorite game. It's inevitable. Maybe that game doesn't exist anymore, either because it's been shut down or because patches have removed the parts of the game you like, but everyone still has a particular game that is an absolute favorite. And with the MMO scene's having looped back upon itself so many times, it's likely that there are other games that are similar enough that you could move on. But you don't, because your favorite game is a favorite for a darn good reason.

Whether it's EverQuest or RIFT, there's something in your favorite game that other games either haven't duplicated or can't do quite as well. So let's revel in the positive this morning as we ask you this question: What's your favorite part of your favorite game? Is it a particular class or skill tree? The graphical style? A set of mechanics that strike you as distinct? An overall feel? Or just the warm comfort of a familiar game that you have no desire to leave until it is no more?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite part of your favorite game? Empty Re: What's your favorite part of your favorite game?

Post by RolexBoom Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:19 pm

My personal favorite MMO would have to be Dark Age of Camelot. The reason it's my favorite is because i think it has the best PvP (RvR) of any game that i have played. A wide area for groups to roam and smaller battlegrounds for those who like 1v1 / 3v3 etc. Always easy to find a group and never a problem with gearing up and raids/instances. My favorite class in the game would have to be the shadowblade as i think it was the best of the assasin classes and i like being able to hide and have the element of supprise on my enemys.

DAoC = best game ever ! Smile
RolexBoom
RolexBoom
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 240
Other Names : Nugster
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite part of your favorite game? Empty Re: What's your favorite part of your favorite game?

Post by Mooncatcherr Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Favorite part of any game is being able to looked down on some sprawled up corpse on the floor of someone I've killed. Luckily this happens a lot!
Mooncatcherr
Mooncatcherr
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Male
Number of posts : 368
Other Names : Bubblles
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down