Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is your favorite character in video gaming?

4 posters

Go down

Which is your favorite character in video gaming? Empty Which is your favorite character in video gaming?

Post by General Yoghurt Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:53 pm

As there is alot of characters in the universie of gaming as for example, Gordon Freeman (Half Life), Mario (Mario) and many more which are the top 1 favorite for you?

I'd say mine would be Ezio from Assassins creed, really loved the way they introduced him from AC2 and expanded his story to ACR, reason why i continued buying the continues of the serie :p

General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite character in video gaming? Empty Re: Which is your favorite character in video gaming?

Post by Rudens Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:13 pm

If exclude that sexy chick from Dora The Explorer video game series, then I'd have to go with Solid Snake, Liquid Snake and Naked Snake (Big Boss) family from Metal Gear Solid series. The mix of Chuck Norris toughness with emotional, almost philosophical view on things around makes me replay the series over and over again. Reminds me kinda of The Dark Knight movie - i don't get bored re-watching it tens of times because of pure quality that movie gives in character depth.
Rudens
Rudens
Private
Private

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite character in video gaming? Empty Re: Which is your favorite character in video gaming?

Post by Drakendour Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Countless people would probably also say this but I'd have to say Master Chief, is a really cool character in a really cool game universe.
Drakendour
Drakendour
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Male
Number of posts : 153
Other Names : Daz/Daza
Registration date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreed Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:39 pm

There's probably more on my list, but two that come to mind right now are commander Shapard from the Mass Effect series and Ryu Hayabusa from the Ninja Gaiden series. One's a badass space marine that bangs blue alien chicks and the other a goddamn ninja that always seems to have big breasted (ninja) bitches around him. Very Happy
Kreed
Kreed
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Male
Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down