Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this a great time to be an MMO fan or what?

2 posters

Go down

Is this a great time to be an MMO fan or what? Empty Is this a great time to be an MMO fan or what?

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Is this a great time to be an MMO fan or what? Smile

I don't often let fly with 200-word odes to positivity, but here lately, news from all around the MMO genre is conspiring to put me in a permanent good mood.

Let's see, we've got new, shiny, and feature-rich darlings like WildStar and ArcheAge coming up. We've got some interesting developments in the gameplay department of The Elder Scrolls Online, and we've got a handful of promising indie titles including The Repopulation, Origins of Malu, Camelot Unchained, and others on the horizon. And that's without even mentioning quasi-MMO and Kickstarter king Star Citizen, which has both returned Chris Roberts to the public eye and proven that talented developers can give middlemen the middle finger and interact directly with their customers.

So, how about it, Massively readers? Are you down on the MMO genre or do you join me in thinking that this is a great time to be a fan?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Is this a great time to be an MMO fan or what? Empty Re: Is this a great time to be an MMO fan or what?

Post by General Yoghurt Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:42 pm

I'd say its really great with knowing the World of Darkness is on its way, may it be in a year or 2, but really knowing it's on the way, As well TESO loooks quite nice by the looks of it, but WoD is where my biggest interested in
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down