Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What little thing kept you away from an otherwise great MMO?

2 posters

Go down

What little thing kept you away from an otherwise great MMO? Empty What little thing kept you away from an otherwise great MMO?

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:40 pm

What little thing kept you away from an otherwise great MMO? Tdg

"Everyday we take the Massive daily posts and bring them to Dragoon discussions. We would like to thank Massively for their original content."

The other night in RIFT guild chat we were talking about other MMOs we have played. Despite the rancor this subject can inspire among some, ours were mostly positive memories -- yes, it's entirely possible to pay allegiance to more than one game! Shocking!

While we learned the MMO biographies of each of our members, one guy had a few strong words for Lord of the Rings Online. "Great game, no doubt -- but I just couldn't play it," he said. "The follow camera drove me nuts and made me nauseous. So that's that."

It made me think: While we may assume that players eschew games for big reasons, that's not always the case. Sometimes the reasons are small, almost petty -- but nevertheless "deal-breakers," each and every one.

So has a little thing kept you away from what you recognize as being a great MMO?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What little thing kept you away from an otherwise great MMO? Empty Re: What little thing kept you away from an otherwise great MMO?

Post by Dorek Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:58 pm

wow cloning, pve carebearing, roleplaying, bugged shit, loads of small things that can ruin otherwise good mmo's.
Dorek
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1182
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum