Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quotes from the Official Forums

Go down

Quotes from the Official Forums  Empty Quotes from the Official Forums

Post by General Yoghurt Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Quotes from the Official Forums  Gallery_3318_164_123124

Jon Peters comments about the latest patch and Rangers:

Poof! Someone called and I am here. We made some ranger changes this patch, but had to go back on them because of risk factor. There are some bugs being fixed and quality of life improvements coming in the next patch, as well as some other significant ranger improvements. I would Literally tell you but I think it would be considered a bit of a spoiler so you will have to be patient.

While we work hard to keep updates going on all professions, not very build us going to contain fixes for everyone due to the nature of software development. One problem with rangers is the lack of build diversity created by a number of sub par utility skills. Many signets, a shout or two, and spirits are all a bit lackluster. That is the first place to expect improvements. Second is trying to improve the feel/ pacing on some weapons.

Ok I can’t type more with tiny phone finger keypad. See you in game!
Jon

Jon Peters comments on updates to tournaments coming soon:

Along with the upcoming build we will be making some server side changes to tournaments. This may go live a bit before the build so I wanted to give some warning.

• down time between rounds is being reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.

• Glory and rank rewards are increasing

Free

• 1st place was 300, will now be 400 glory/rank

• 2nd place was 200, will now be 300

• 3rd and 4th place was 100, will now be 200

Paid

• 1st place was 360, will now be 500 glory/rank

• 2nd place was 240, will now be 400

• 3rd and 4th place was 120, will now be 300

Thanks and enjoy,

Jon

Jason King comments on the obstructed issue:

I think some further clarification on this might help, as there can be a couple different causes for the “obstructed” message to come up. But first, let me clarify that this is not a profession specific bug – it can happen to any profession.

There are two scenarios (that I’m aware of) that can cause your attacks to become obstructed during combat:

1. When attacking a stationary “gadget”: There’s a known issue that when attacking objects, your attacks can become obstructed. We’re currently investigating this, but it’s a widespread bug, so it may take us time to get a fix in. We understand that this bug can make some fights more difficult, and thank you for your patience while we work this one out.

2. When attacking a creature: If you get an obstructed message when attacking a creature, the problem is most likely caused by the map. In this case, it’s something that we have to fix on a case-by-case basis. If you come receive an obstructed message while fighting a creature, please let us know your exact location (screenshots are a big help!) so that we can investigate it further.
I hope this clears things up!
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down