Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you still play if you had to start over?

4 posters

Go down

Would you still play if you had to start over? Empty Would you still play if you had to start over?

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:08 pm

Would you still play if you had to start over? Cohbree

In their struggle to save their game from sunset in November, City of Heroes fans are faced with a dilemma: What if their heroic measures work but only halfway? What if they manage to save the game but not the team and the game stays on life support? Or what if they save the game and the team but not the servers and everything on them -- would people still play?

That exact situation has already hit Ryzom players, whose servers are set to be wiped and consolidated in an effort to keep the game online. So suppose your favorite game lost all of its data for some reason. Your characters are gone, with no hope of retrieval. No levels. No currency. No twinking gear. No achievements. No vet rewards. No guilds. No resources. All of it, gone.

Would you start over? If not, would you take it as a sign to play another game? And if so, what would you do differently the second time around?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Would you still play if you had to start over? Empty Re: Would you still play if you had to start over?

Post by Marshy Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:41 pm

depends really if i really enjoyed the game
Marshy
Marshy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1706
Position in Command : Sergeant At Arms
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Back to top Go down

Would you still play if you had to start over? Empty Re: Would you still play if you had to start over?

Post by General Yoghurt Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Same with what marshy said
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DaemonGal Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:43 pm

I don't think i could bring myself to replay everything i had already done lol. However, I have replayed a few games because i really enjoyed them so maybe i could be swayed if the game was really that awesome and also if there was something new for me to do second time round, like a different class or race.
DaemonGal
DaemonGal
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Female
Number of posts : 198
Other Names : Rin, Zephere
Registration date : 2012-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down