Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Krewe: The Best Feature of GW2

Go down

The New Krewe: The Best Feature of GW2 Empty The New Krewe: The Best Feature of GW2

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:43 am

Due to the influx of new visitors to the Guild Wars 2 community, this month Guild Wars Insider will be making daily posts about the great features, concepts, and well.. the stuff we find just plain awesome about GW2. Our hope is that it’ll satisfy the eager to learn and welcome them into one of the coolest gaming communities. Also, if you really want to meet a great group of individuals, I suggest you swing by our forums and introduce yourself. A shameless plug I know, but I must keep them fed as they’re always looking for fresh meat… or another reason to completely derail a thread by talking about food.

For this first post I debated sharing a video of GWI Editor, HAPPYcat, as he muttered hysterics-laden nonsense during a surprise first encounter with the Shadow Behemoth, but decided upon something a little more influential instead. While just as classic, Arawulf’s “The Best Feature of Guild Wars 2″, not only set the tone for all our videos, it captured some of the greatest reasons why so many of us are already addicted to the game.

That and Arawulf just sounds so incredibly dreamy.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down