Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could design a class, what would it be?

2 posters

Go down

If you could design a class, what would it be? Empty If you could design a class, what would it be?

Post by TheHidden01 Wed May 23, 2012 2:28 pm

If you could design a class, what would it be? Blueprint

"Hey you!" hisses a voice from a nearby dark alley. "How would you like to be a game designer for a day? It'll just cost you one kidney!"

"Well golly, mister," you reply, stepping into the shadows. "I have two of those, and I've always wanted to try my hand at fixing everything that's wrong with the industry, starting with the snow zone in Mutant Hamsters Online. The pixel shading for the Blue Spruce trees has never been right..."

"I'll let you make a class. Just one class," the voice interrupts. "And you get unlimited snack bar access."

"Deal!" you exclaim. "Now where do you want this kidney?"

Believe it or not, that could happen to you! But let's hope it doesn't and instead engage in hypothetical daydreaming: If you could design a class for your MMO, what would it be?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

If you could design a class, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could design a class, what would it be?

Post by General Yoghurt Wed May 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Probably a Warlock familiar class. I just like demons and shadow/demonic powers. So probably a warlock styled.
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down