Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's on your character's to do list?

3 posters

Go down

What's on your character's to do list? Empty What's on your character's to do list?

Post by TheHidden01 Wed May 16, 2012 5:56 pm

What's on your character's to do list? Todolist

There's always something to be doing to advance your character in MMOs, whether it's something as grand as epic raiding or as mundane as getting that "Litter Bug" achievement for cleaning up the in-game park. While some folks simply log in and do whatever their whim dictates, I have a feeling that many of us have elaborate "to do" lists that guide our actions.

I love doing this with MMOs, because it makes me feel like a multitasking genius. Working toward six or seven goals at once generates a tsunami of accomplishment in my soul, and there is nothing quite as satisfying as crossing off tasks from my own list.

So what's on your character's to do list today? What goals are you working toward, and how long do you expect them to take? Unleash your inner accountant and show us the details!

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What's on your character's to do list? Empty Re: What's on your character's to do list?

Post by ZaraNL Wed May 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Currently playing GW1 for achievements which will give me fluff items in GW2. Totally silly. But hey, I don't know what else to fill my time with, game wise. I really hope GW2 comes out soon. Or at least another GW2 beta weekend.

In the long run, I want 30/50 achievements. Not sure if I will be able to stomach that, because that's a whole lot of PvE.

In the short run, tonight:

- getting ahead in the War in Kryta quest chain on my Ritualist
- maybe run my Mesmer through the last mission in Nightfall to get that last armour I need for HoM
- maybe try and sell some minis
- maybe try and get some points in in Random Arenas, but the PvP in GW1 in general seems to be in a sad state. Still hoping for some old friends to log on so I can avoid pugs to get my last 3 HA points.

No clue how long any of it will take, but I'm pretty sure I can't do it all tonight.
ZaraNL
ZaraNL
BANNED

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

What's on your character's to do list? Empty Re: What's on your character's to do list?

Post by General Yoghurt Thu May 17, 2012 10:26 pm

My character is named. The void. My task is to try find a game that will fill the void until GW2 releases. A hard task indeed in these times.
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down