Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What characters do you love to hate?

3 posters

Go down

What characters do you love to hate? Empty What characters do you love to hate?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:00 pm

What characters do you love to hate? Swtor-kaliyo-epl-1001

Kaliyo Djannis is one of my favorite companions in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Not because I like her as a person; she's really pretty unambiguously awful. But she's entertainingly awful, and working around the hindrances she provides makes the overall experience more entertaining.

Every MMO has its important NPCs, and some of them either are just plain annoying or fade into the woodwork. But then there are the enemies you love to hate, the allies who frustrate you in amusing ways. Some of the Guild Wars henchmen (Orion and Alesia in particular) were half-useless, but charmingly so. Every Final Fantasy XI player got nightmares about running from goblins, but they had a strange charm despite that.

So what about you? What's your favorite character whom you love to hate? An ally who's totally useless but makes life more interesting? An enemy who kills you in entertaining ways? Or just a story character who prompts a smile at his or her ineptitude?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What characters do you love to hate? Empty Re: What characters do you love to hate?

Post by General Yoghurt Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:31 pm

tbh i have to say it was quite fun in tor where you had these big ''rivals'' i didnt exactly hate them with passion as their were just some simple npc's but they were quite fun
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

What characters do you love to hate? Empty Re: What characters do you love to hate?

Post by Kreed Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:47 pm

The Bounty Hunter rival in swtor was a pain the ass. He was the kind of guy you don't consider a threat for even a second, but rather that annoying guy you want to punch for trying to get in your way all the time. It made finally killing his ass all the more satisfying though. The Light Side option was actually more bastard then the Dark Side one. lol
Kreed
Kreed
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Male
Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by General Yoghurt Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:43 am

i remember in republic jedi probably, like you would turn over some couple shit and that would be the light side lol , good ol bioware moral
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down