Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you playing GW in anticipation of GW2?

3 posters

Go down

Are you playing GW in anticipation of GW2? Empty Are you playing GW in anticipation of GW2?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Are you playing GW in anticipation of GW2? Gw

"Everyday we take the Massive daily posts and bring them to Dragoon discussions. We would like to thank Massively for their original content."

So last week was basically Guild Wars 2 week around these parts. There were the press beta reveals, ArenaNet's 48-hour beta signup blitz, and a general we-can't-wait-for-this-game vibe in the air.

All of that conspired to drive me back into the world of Tyria for the first time in six years, and after I patched the original Guild Wars client, I spent a few hours poking around the pre-Searing bits of the Prophecies campaign.

What about you, Massively crew? Assuming you're not in the Guild Wars 2 beta, are you getting ready by playing (or replaying) the original game?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Are you playing GW in anticipation of GW2? Empty Re: Are you playing GW in anticipation of GW2?

Post by Wyxz Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Well i bought it because of that...but never managed to get into it seriously...
Wyxz
Wyxz
BANNED

Male
Number of posts : 79
Position in Command : Village Idiot
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Are you playing GW in anticipation of GW2? Empty Re: Are you playing GW in anticipation of GW2?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Wyxz wrote:Well i bought it because of that...but never managed to get into it seriously...

Funnily enough when I did play GW1 all those years ago... I didn't like it. But from all the information I have plagued myself over for GW2, I am extremely enticed by the game.

It was many years ago that I played GW1, during a time I didn't really "get" MMOs.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyxz Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:46 pm

I was playing Lineage2 then Smile
I bought Trilogy+Eye of the North. I was planning to finish it to get at least few items from Hall of Monuments. But after few tries i decided that i don't want to play it Smile
Biggest problem for me was loading screens...i have decent PC and good internet connections...but it was taking ages to load new location.
Wyxz
Wyxz
BANNED

Male
Number of posts : 79
Position in Command : Village Idiot
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorek Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:25 pm

i got GW1 and i will have some bonuses from my hall of monuments applied to the GW2 when it launches.
Dorek
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1182
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down