Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you take time off work to play games?

2 posters

Go down

Do you take time off work to play games? Empty Do you take time off work to play games?

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Do you take time off work to play games? The-secret-world

"Everyday we take the Massive daily posts and bring them to Dragoon discussions. We would like to thank Massively for their original content."

Holy shitaki mushrooms! There are a lot of cool MMOs coming out this year! If 2011 was kind of a downer for new AAA titles, 2012 is more than making up for it with the likes of Guild Wars 2, The Secret World, and TERA (at least two of which will release within a month of one another).

The only problem is finding enough time in the day to play all these gems (not to mention making time to keep up with old favorites). Heck, I'm even contemplating a brief vacation of sorts, the better to have some uninterrupted sessions with all these new games.

What about you, dear readers? Have you ever taken time off from work for an MMO?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Do you take time off work to play games? Empty Re: Do you take time off work to play games?

Post by Aqura Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:30 am

I only took time off for Skyrim and Batman but it's not a practice I like to do really...
Aqura
Aqura
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Male
Number of posts : 729
Other Names : Swim
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Back to top Go down