Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which community managers do you love?

Go down

Which community managers do you love? Empty Which community managers do you love?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Which community managers do you love? Thankyou

"Everyday we take the Massive daily posts and bring them to Dragoon discussions. We would like to thank Massively for their original content."

Yesterday the world awoke to the grandest of holidays: Community Manager Appreciation Day. CMAD has a long and rich history dating all the way back to 2010, when the communities of games, websites, and forums decided they would stop bickering, trolling, flaming, squabbling, and misspelling long enough to mutter out a heartfelt "Thanks, I guess" to the community managers who swept their cages every morning.

I knew that Monday was CMAD because our very own Community Manager Rubi kindly informed us of this fact. "Hey bozos!" she crowed to the Massively staff. "It's Community Manager Appreciation Day! APPRECIATE ME ALREADY!"

Even though CMAD is over, today we'd like to give our MMO CMs a nod of gratitude and appreciation. Which community managers do you love the most and why?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down