Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite zone redesign?

Go down

What's your favorite zone redesign? Empty What's your favorite zone redesign?

Post by TheHidden01 Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:24 pm

What's your favorite zone redesign? Freeportapproach

"Everyday we take the Massive daily posts and bring them to Dragoon discussions. We would like to thank Massively for their original content."

Revamps, redesigns, and restructuring are facts of life when it comes to MMORPG fandom, and if you play these games long enough, sooner or later you'll encounter a portion of your favorite game that has been altered significantly.

Often these alterations take the form of class, skill, or ability changes, but occasionally a dev team will up and decide to remake part of the game world itself. Such was the case last month with EverQuest II's famed Freeport locale, and the sprawling capital city now features new textures, new quests, and seamless transitions between its various quarters (i.e., no more loading screens).

The lengthy list of Freeport changes comprise one of the best revamps I've experienced in many years of playing MMOs, and I can't wait to see what the EQII devs have in store for Qeynos. What about you, Massively folk? What's your favorite zone revamp?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down