Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever had a last-minute change of heart?

2 posters

Go down

Have you ever had a last-minute change of heart? Empty Have you ever had a last-minute change of heart?

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Have you ever had a last-minute change of heart? Choices

"Everyday we take the Massive daily posts and bring them to Dragoon discussions. We would like to thank Massively for their original content."

People who know me know I'm a planner when it comes to video games. I'm always planning what type of character I'm going to roll, how I'm going to level, what my goals will be, and so on. It's fun to plan, which sometimes carries with it the benefit of removing stress from making impromptu decisions that can affect your long-term gaming career.

That said, I've certainly not been immune to making last-minute changes. Maybe I'm totally dedicated to rolling a certain class, but once that character creation screen is up there, I trust my gut and go with something different. Or I'll spend months saying that I have absolutely no urge to play an upcoming MMO, but at the 11th hour I break down and buy it.

Has this ever happened to you with MMOs? Have you ever had a last-minute change of heart when it came to a major (or even minor) decision? How did it turn out?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a last-minute change of heart? Empty Re: Have you ever had a last-minute change of heart?

Post by Dorek Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:35 pm

i continually think about all aspects of my gameplay, most of the time making decisions like in SWTOR npc conversations i just choose to kill them all since i don't need npc's to tell me their sad story.
Dorek
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1182
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down