Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite non-combat skill?

3 posters

Go down

What's your favorite non-combat skill? Empty What's your favorite non-combat skill?

Post by TheHidden01 Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:45 pm

What's your favorite non-combat skill? Skill

"Everyday we take the Massive daily posts and bring them to Dragoon discussions. We would like to thank Massively for their original content."

It's weird, but I have to admit that I love any MMO that includes superfluous non-combat skills. For example, Lord of the Rings Online deals out class skills at level 40 that have no greater purpose other than to amuse. Captains can make others bow to them while Burglars can cackle if stealthed. Fun, if impractical in a fight.

But MMOs aren't all about fighting, right? Right? Well, let us pretend that there's life beyond combat at least and take a look at the paltry few skills that aren't directly related to bashing an ogre's skull. Sometimes they might even be used to -- gasp -- roleplay!

What is your favorite non-combat skill in an MMO? Is it a travel power? The ability to make a groovy glowy effect? The rare talent to track all nearby lichen? Today, scroll through your hotbar and tell us what non-combat abilities may not win the day against Sauron but could amuse him nonetheless.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite non-combat skill? Empty Re: What's your favorite non-combat skill?

Post by RolexBoom Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:06 pm

My Favourite none combat ability would have to be any that make you/your weapons glow. I may be easy pleased by "Shinys" but i think it makes a nice difference
RolexBoom
RolexBoom
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 240
Other Names : Nugster
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite non-combat skill? Empty Re: What's your favorite non-combat skill?

Post by TheHidden01 Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 pm

MxO had some nice passives that used to set you on fire or code dripping from your eyes. They were acquired from doing the old archives, pretty cool shit back in the day.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorek Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:40 pm

i think maybe buffs or well i specifically loved the wow worgen battle roar when i popped my berserker cd's on warrior.
Dorek
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1182
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down