Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii Fit turns woman into sex addict

2 posters

Go down

Wii Fit turns woman into sex addict Empty Wii Fit turns woman into sex addict

Post by Marshy Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Twisted ankles and mild exhaustion are widely reported downsides to misusing the Wii Fit Balance Board, but here’s a brand new one – a voracious sexual appetite.

Amanda Flowers, a 24 year-old catering worker from Manchester, now needs up to 10 sex sessions a day to satisfy her needs, and it’s all the result of a slip-up while using Wii Fit. She fell from the 53mm high Balance Board platform, damaging a nerve in the process which then triggered a rare but very real medical condition known as ‘persistent sexual arousal syndrome’. It’s an accurate title too, as Ms. Flowers explains to the Daily Star:

“It began as a twinge down below before surging through my body. Sometimes it built up into a trembling...” er, well, we’ll let you fill in the blanks as appropriate there – this is a family website after all!

Meantime spare a thought for poor old Amanda. Not only is her condition chronic; apparently it can be triggered by the slightest vibration from her mobile phone. The lady lives on in hope, though:

“With no cure I just have to try to control my passion by breathing deeply. Hopefully one day I’ll find a superstud who can satisfy me.”

http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/blog/article/11691/

nice krox get that on your bird
Marshy
Marshy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1706
Position in Command : Sergeant At Arms
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Back to top Go down

Wii Fit turns woman into sex addict Empty Re: Wii Fit turns woman into sex addict

Post by Kroxigor Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:16 am

lol will do!
Kroxigor
Kroxigor
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 243
Other Names : Krooooox
Registration date : 2009-11-26

http://www.myspace.com/kargmarkmusic

Back to top Go down