Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost half of e-sports viewers don't even play the games

Go down

Do you watch or play e-sports content?

Almost half of e-sports viewers don't even play the games I_vote_lcap0%Almost half of e-sports viewers don't even play the games I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Almost half of e-sports viewers don't even play the games I_vote_lcap0%Almost half of e-sports viewers don't even play the games I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Almost half of e-sports viewers don't even play the games I_vote_lcap100%Almost half of e-sports viewers don't even play the games I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Almost half of e-sports viewers don't even play the games Empty Almost half of e-sports viewers don't even play the games

Post by TheHidden01 Tue May 16, 2017 6:43 am

Almost half of e-sports viewers don't even play the games Lol-860x280

It may sound crazy, but a huge number of people who pour eyeball time and money into e-sports don’t even play the games they’re watching. That’s according to gaming analytics firm Newzoo, which last week broke down its stats on the major e-sports franchises and who exactly is watching them in the U.S., Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Sweden. Key takeaways?

70% of viewers stick to one game.
69% of gamers play only League of Legends, CS:GO, or DOTA 2 (the overlap of all three is 8%).
42% of e-sports watchers of the big three games do not play any of them
191 million people will tune in to e-sports “frequently” this year; an additional 194 million will do so “occasionally.”
Howsabout you? Do you watch, play, both, or neither?

- Mendabar
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: