Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMA - Fay - 7th April 2017

+4
Solerisar
Dorek
Jumgei
TheHidden01
8 posters

Go down

AMA - Fay - 7th April 2017 Empty AMA - Fay - 7th April 2017

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:27 am

AMA - Fay - 7th April 2017 Ask-me-anything

This week it's time for Fay to face the AMAs!

TheHidden01 wrote:AMAs are popping up all over the place and we here in the Dragoons will have our own version every month, except it will have our DWO twist to it, as always. Randomely, a Dragoon will be selected to be our Interviewee, then all Dragoons will be asked to post all their questions on Friday night in a freshly created thread.

The questions? Anything you want. I mean, literally anything. We are the Dragoons and these AMAs are designed to challenge, fuck up, and learn all the intimate secrets of the person being interviewed. There maybe some exceptions, but they will be very carefully considered, and have to be really fucked up to not get in. You can have upto 3 questions, they can be serious, rude, sexual, whatever.

Then on Friday the Interviewee will answer all the questions to the best of their ability. I am expecting this to be alot of fun, so look forward to this event every month!

Here are my questions:-

1) Do you think your parents actually like me, and if they knew who I really was would they still like/hate me?
2) What's your favourite sexual position?
3) How do you really find competitive gaming with me? :p

TH

Last edited by TheHidden01 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

AMA - Fay - 7th April 2017 Empty Re: AMA - Fay - 7th April 2017

Post by Jumgei Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:25 pm

My questions for Fay:

1) Which episode of Avatar the Last airbender is your favourite and why?

2) We all know gimps are worthless and should all be crushed, but which ones are the worst in your opinion?

3)When you're old and wrinkled what kind of women do you want to be?
Jumgei
Jumgei
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2016-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorek Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:35 pm

1) What would be your favorite job irl if you could get it?
2) Whats the best birb ever?
3) Whats the best game you played with the dragoons?
Dorek
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1182
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerisar Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:04 pm

1) What is your favorite dish that has a birb in it?
2) What is your average time in character creation when you make a new char and what do you spend most time on?
3) What type of game genre is your favorite? mmo, fps, rpg,...
Solerisar
Solerisar
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2016-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Matilde Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:58 pm

1) Do you think im sexy irl?
2) What is your favorite iced tea flavor?
3) How tall are you?
Matilde
Matilde
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female
Number of posts : 16
Other Names : D.va
Registration date : 2017-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshy Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:43 pm

1) what its like being with Hidden
2) why do you like birds so much
3) best ow hero and why ?
Marshy
Marshy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1706
Position in Command : Sergeant At Arms
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragontamerpro Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:18 pm

1) worst childhood memory
2) fav activity besides playing video games
3) whats the best thing about living in malta
Dragontamerpro
Dragontamerpro
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Male
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2014-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Fay Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Hidden asked: Do you think your parents actually like me, and if they knew who I really was would they still like/hate me?
I do think they like you very much. I think they were taken aback when they met you as you immediately set a good impression by wanting to meet them, being polite and making it clear you were serious. I also think the fact that you’re able to hold a good conversation with them impressed them. I’m sure they were expecting me to bring home some biker dude with full sleeve tats and a life goal of becoming a heavy metal guitarist so they’re probably incredibly relieved. I’d say it’s the first time they’ve actually agreed with a choice I made right from the start haha.

I think if they knew about your guild life they wouldn’t really understand what’s going on enough to form an opinion. I’ve explained that we met through the guild, what a guild is and that we both have good friends who are in it but I haven’t gone further as their understanding of the gaming world is non-existent. Hence I don’t think they’d care how you acted in our personal time as long as they didn’t think you were being a bad influence Razz

Hidden asks: What's your favourite sexual position?
I’m vanilla af, which makes up for all the random shit you want to try so I’ll be boring and say missionary lol. I JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX FFS.

Hidden asks: How do you really find competitive gaming with me? :p
Equally infuriating and educational. It depends on the game as well as if it’s a game I don’t like my patience is much shorter.

Jumgei asks: Which episode of Avatar the Last airbender is your favourite and why?
It’s pretty hard to decide on just one as the show is really strong and every season has a lot of great episodes. I really liked ‘The Firebending Masters’ because it brought in the dragons so unexpectedly and it was nice to see so much lore. I also like ‘The Avatar and the Firelord’ as it finally indicated how intertwined Zuko and Aang’s fates are. ‘The Puppetmaster’ also fascinated me as it indicates there are a lot of things we don’t know about bending in the show as well as the fact that bloodbending is cool af.

Jumgei asks: We all know gimps are worthless and should all be crushed, but which ones are the worst in your opinion?
White knights, because they are annoying af and are only nice to chicks because they want something out of them. Worst of all if you call them out they’ll cry about being nice guys because they somehow think they’re the good guy.

Jumgei asks: When you're old and wrinkled what kind of women do you want to be?
Well I’m already kind of an old lady what with my baking and knitting and stuff (and lord knows I feel like an old lady sometimes with my aches and pains lol) but I’d say I want to have done everything I wanted in life so I won’t feel I’ve missed out. I also want to be the kind of old person that won’t be afraid to try something new if I want to. Would also be cool to be a wise old lady that can help and give advice to her kids/grandkids/friends etc.

Dorek asks: What would be your favorite job irl if you could get it?
Well I really enjoy software development and I’m lucky enough to be doing it right now, but if I could do literally anything I think it would be really cool to be a bird breeder. Both are like a hobby and work in one and I’d love to do both. Bonus points for being able to do both from home as I am a hermit who hates leaving her house unless the mood hits her.

Dorek asks: Whats the best birb ever?
All birds are pretty fucking cool but I think parrots are the best because they’re just so clever and there’s so many different types. I really like Caiques especially because they’re really playful and silly.

Dorek asks: Whats the best game you played with the dragoons?
My favourite would probably be Black Desert because we were all really excited getting into it and discovering the world. The fact that duelling was so accessible in that game also meant that we were challenging each other and had a clear goal to go for which was fun as well.

Solerisar asks: What is your favorite dish that has a birb in it?
RIP poor birb but I really like pasta with chicken in it. Especially if it’s in white sauce with mushrooms. Maybe chicken salads too if it has bacon and parmesan in it. I feel bad about eating it though lol

Solerisar asks: What is your average time in character creation when you make a new char and what do you spend most time on?
Ridiculously long, especially if I also have to think of a good name. I usually spend most time on the hair as I love for my chars to have long hair and a lot of games don’t do long hair very well so I have to mess with it if given the option. Eyes take a long time too as I have to get the eyeliner perfectly: if it’s not just right it will either look too plain or be way too dark and make me look like a 2005 My Chemical Romance fangirl.

Solerisar asks: What type of game genre is your favorite? mmo, fps, rpg,...
Generally it would be RPG’s. I love creating a character and delving into a new world. If an RPG really gets me hooked I can end up playing it for a ridiculous amount of hours but it’s rare to find a really good one these days.

Matilde asks: Do you think im sexy irl?
Indeed you are Matilde. The sexiest of DVa mains in fact!

Matilde asks: What is your favorite iced tea flavor?
Definitely peach. I sometimes have lemon for a change and this one time I tried green tea iced tea which was pretty good as well. Tried that Arizona Iced Tea too but I didn’t get what the hype was about. Maybe I got the wrong flavor for me. I’m trying to drink less iced tea though lately cos I want to save my teeth lol

Matilde asks: How tall are you?
I’m about 166 cm, and you can add 5-10 cm to that if I’m wearing heels. I never thought I was short until I met Hidden lol. I look like a dwarf next to him fml.

Marshy asks: What its like being with Hidden
I always say finding Hidden was probably the best (and luckiest) thing to happen to me. We have the same ideals and goals for the future which makes life and getting along really easy. I think it’s cool that we can also challenge each other in terms of personal growth so I think the relationship is really beneficial for both of us as individuals as well. He’s also got all of the rare really desirable traits that a guy can have so I really think I lucked out lol I could go on about all the good things and get cheesy af but what really sums it up is that I really think we are soulmates.

Marshy asks: Why do you like birds so much
Because they’re really cool and badass. I like how clever they are and that there’s so many different kinds. They’re all really adorable as well.

AMA - Fay - 7th April 2017 Birds_with_arms9999999993

Marshy asks: Best ow hero and why ?
Junkrat. I consider him my main and find him really fin to play. He’s also a funny and interesting character in himself. Hopefully more shorts and lore will come out about him and Roadhog.

Dragon asks: Worst childhood memory
Hmm there’s a few but one of the ones I remember clearly is when I found out a girl I thought was a good friend had been dissing me and my other friend just to get into the popular girl’s group.

Dragon asks: Fav activity besides playing video games
Watching movies, arts and crafts, baking, cooking, learning stuff…basically a shit ton of things that I rarely have time to do these days unfortunately lol.

Dragon asks: Whats the best thing about living in Malta
The weather is a big plus, it’s really mild even at its worst. Everything is also pretty close so you rarely have to travel for over an hour to get somewhere. We also got a ton of interesting history that goes back a looong time (think pre-pyramids) and since I love archaeology seeing that stuff so easily is nice.

Thanks for all the questions guys! Was fun answering them and I hope you know me better now Very Happy
Serenity Fay
Serenity Fay
Sergeant Major of the Dragoons
Sergeant Major of the Dragoons

Female
Number of posts : 447
Other Names : Fay, Your friendly neighbourhood witch
Registration date : 2015-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content