Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What MMORPG character creator would you like to play offline

Go down

What MMORPG character creator would you like to play offline Empty What MMORPG character creator would you like to play offline

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:50 pm

What MMORPG character creator would you like to play offline Coh-missing-epl-523-860x280

Taken from Massively, join us on weekdays as we discuss the daily topic. Remember, the thoughts of the OP are not always my own.

I haven’t the slightest interest in Black Desert for various reasons that deserve more than a pithy comment here, but boy, that standalone character creator is pretty cool, huh? I always like those. I liked when The Sims 4 released a Sim creation tool before the game came out; I had a huge amount of fun playing with the standalone creator for City of Heroes that came out before that game launched in Korea. I like character creators even if I don’t intend to play the game itself.

They’re pretty rare, though. Final Fantasy XIV has made a habit of including a character creator with its benchmarks for both the relaunch and the first expansion, but very few MMOs launch separate character creation tools officially. Heck, it’s hard to find one released unofficially. I know why World of Warcraft doesn’t have a standalone version of its rather anemic character creator, but at least Wowhead has something similar running on the site. But let’s say you could get a character creator for any game, living or dead, released as a standalone tool. What game would you want it for?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What MMORPG character creator would you like to play offline Empty Re: What MMORPG character creator would you like to play offline

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:51 pm

Not really bothered, I create characters for the game, so if I can't be online, why would I care?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down