Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give a shout-out to your favourite retired MMO characters

Go down

Give a shout-out to your favourite retired MMO characters Empty Give a shout-out to your favourite retired MMO characters

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Give a shout-out to your favourite retired MMO characters Scrapper-860x280

"Borrowed" from Massively, join in on the weekday discussions and let your opinions be heard!

We all have them: MMO characters we invested time, love, and no small amount of effort in making them all they could be… after which we put them in mothballs as we moved on to a new game or alt.

They’re our fleet of retired characters, each one of them either sitting patiently at a selection screen somewhere or having been long since obliterated. Each of them meant something to us once upon a time. So today I’m asking you to give a shout-out to your favorite retired characters and a fact or memory about each.

I’ll always remember Syp, my madcap Asuran Engineer in Guild Wars 2 who toasted the entire landscape with her awesome flamethrower. She suffered many jumping puzzles in the pursuit of finding new places to burn, and I hope she enjoys retirement.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Give a shout-out to your favourite retired MMO characters Empty Re: Give a shout-out to your favourite retired MMO characters

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:15 pm

TheHidden01 from MxO, got he was beautiful, powerful and enchanting. Hldden was pretty infamous in AoC with his shit talking lol.

I think one more worth noting is my character from the Dominion side in WildStar. THAT HAIR!

- Z
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: