Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How often do you inspect people?

2 posters

Go down

How often do you inspect people? Empty How often do you inspect people?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:05 pm

How often do you inspect people? Coh-examine-epl-116

I swear, I'm not trying to examine you for your gear. I really don't care about that. I'm examining you because your outfit looks really nice and I want to see how you did it. I want to find out your vanity-based secrets. I want to build on that outfit to produce something gorgeous the next time I hit the streets. Anyone can play Final Fantasy XIV, but I intend to do so with a fair bit of style.

Some games don't really let you do this. I can't find out your clothing from examining your character in The Secret World. Some games reward people who are peeking at stats more than at a character's outfits. And some people really don't care in the slightest. So what about you? How often do you inspect people? In-game, obviously; if you're hovering behind Dennis from accounting and carefully counting the number of threads in his shirt, that's creepy, but not the sort of inspection we're talking about.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

How often do you inspect people? Empty Re: How often do you inspect people?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:08 pm

If I see something that looks cool I'll inspect, but in WoW it's a fucking retardism.

In the city there are people so obssessed with gear that they inspect everyone they see. In WoW I was stood in the crowd, newly capped, and someone inspected me (alot do this). As a new 80 (as it was at the time), I had no real good gear. Before I know it, the fucking idiot lol is linking my shit in the chat saying OMG LOLOLOL WHAT A NUB, IS THAT YOUR GEARZ?! I dunno, was I supposed to feel upset and embarrassed that as a new 80 I had bad gear? lol

Retardism, is a disease folks.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Louise Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:45 pm

I inspect if I see someone cool looking or if its someone that is really good at thier thing, I also inspect if one of us got something new.
Dr Louise
Dr Louise
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Female
Number of posts : 516
Other Names : Linda
Registration date : 2012-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down