Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sit down and shut up! Weekly show!

Go down

Which show would you like to see?

Sit down and shut up! Weekly show! I_vote_lcap0%Sit down and shut up! Weekly show! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Sit down and shut up! Weekly show! I_vote_lcap20%Sit down and shut up! Weekly show! I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Sit down and shut up! Weekly show! I_vote_lcap60%Sit down and shut up! Weekly show! I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Sit down and shut up! Weekly show! I_vote_lcap20%Sit down and shut up! Weekly show! I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Sit down and shut up! Weekly show! I_vote_lcap0%Sit down and shut up! Weekly show! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Sit down and shut up! Weekly show! Empty Sit down and shut up! Weekly show!

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:58 pm

Dragoons!

We have a weekly movie night, now let's get a weekly TV show going. The way we will do it, is to have a vote with all Dragoons on the show to watch, then on Friday at 11pm BST (It's same time as movie night), we shall watch an episode. It maybe a bit late, but which Dragoon is really NOT awake at this time.

We shall watch an entire season watching 1 or 2 episodes (if a shorter TV show), and when done vote on a new show.

If you like this idea, please vote on the poll above for which show you would like to see. I have chosen a nice selection for all, and one of the criteria is that they shows MUST be complete, as I don't want to watch shows we are currently watching.

DO NOT VOTE IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION ON WATCHING.

The Shows up for vote

The Wire - Excellent TV show about both sides of the law. Each episode continues the story, it features witty dialogue, excellent characters, and a gritty unique feel. Said to be, and in my opinion, one of the greatest shows ever made.

Spartacus - Historical drama which is like Gladiator meets 300, excellent combat, with a superb storyline, dialogue and characters. Something for everyone in this show, from blood hungry lovers, to deep story and excellent acting.

Battlestar Galactica - Sci Fi that isn't like Star Trek. Continuous story that see's great acting, and an incredibly rich story. Seen one season so far and it's one of the best first seasons I personally have seen. It has an incredibly depth, with a logical, yet mystical story.

Lost - Odd, quirky with a great plot and character developement. Guild Members will enjoy guessing what's happening, with a truly fucked up, yet excellent plot. Really something special.

Sopranos - Said to be one of the best shows of all time, incredible acting and script, which is both gritty and warm at times. Really captures a mafia feel without the greaseball romanticism. Is set in modern times, and has something for all types of viewers.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down