Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the first thing you do when you come back to an MMO?

2 posters

Go down

What's the first thing you do when you come back to an MMO? Empty What's the first thing you do when you come back to an MMO?

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:57 pm

What's the first thing you do when you come back to an MMO? Gnarly
I went back to The Secret World this past weekend, and it wasn't just for the double AP. It's been six months or so since I played seriously, and despite its flaws, there's no other MMO quite like Funcom's horror-conspiracy opus. And I've missed it!

Initially I was hesitant to come back because of the game's rather complex skill system. I figured that all of the new (to me) auxiliary weapons plus the fact that I'd be more than a little rusty at combat would add up to a frustrating experience. That wasn't the case, though, and I was back in the swing of things and knocking out missions left and right in fairly short order.

I spent some time tidying up my inventory first, though, as I always do when I return to an MMO after a long absence. What about you, Massively readers? Do you have any particular I'm-back rituals that mark your return to a game? What's the first thing you do when you come back?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What's the first thing you do when you come back to an MMO? Empty Re: What's the first thing you do when you come back to an MMO?

Post by Kirn Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Well, recently I did the same - returned to TSW after almost a year. However, I made another character. So, my first order of business was to re-check, what skills for PvE and Raids my previous character had, and to aim for the same thing again.
Don't really have rituals though. Maybe to catch up on patch-notes sometimes.
Kirn
Kirn
Private
Private

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down