Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you buy an e-zine dedicated to your favorite MMO?

2 posters

Go down

Would you buy an e-zine dedicated to your favorite MMO? Empty Would you buy an e-zine dedicated to your favorite MMO?

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Would you buy an e-zine dedicated to your favorite MMO? 1329375785eon.magazine.winter2011.2012.byhero.com

Last week's closure of EON, the quarterly print magazine dedicated to EVE Online, barely registered on the MMO news meter. CCP's MMO boasts somewhere in the neighborhood of 500,000 subscribers, but apparently few of them were willing to part with enough meatspace money or ISK to keep EON afloat.

I'll miss the mag, even though I've never been anything other than a casual EVE player. The high-quality layout and the absence of real-world advertising made for a terrific reading experience, as did some of the fanfic, the interviews, and the full-page corporation spreads. I'd love to see an EON-like publication for several different MMOs, in fact, but I'd prefer it on my tablet at this point.

What about you, Massively readers? Would you subscribe to a digital zine dedicated to your favorite MMO?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Would you buy an e-zine dedicated to your favorite MMO? Empty Re: Would you buy an e-zine dedicated to your favorite MMO?

Post by General Yoghurt Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Well if it really had nice info and trips and whatnot probably, as there is always a way to get something free in the internet, but if it's actually very helpful or just good in general quality made i'd probably buy it
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum