Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What dumb death do your characters repeatedly suffer?

2 posters

Go down

What dumb death do your characters repeatedly suffer? Empty What dumb death do your characters repeatedly suffer?

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:56 pm

What dumb death do your characters repeatedly suffer? Tdg-dumbdeath-epl-1119

MMOs offer players many, many dumb ways to die. Personally, I tend to die by grossly misjudging the safe falling distance. I've learned more about how games handle falling deaths than would seem entirely healthy. Guild Wars 2 just kicks you to a waypoint for your idiocy, while Star Wars: The Old Republic is kind enough to let you treat it like any other death. Albeit a particularly dumb one.

But falling is hardly the only way to kill yourself and feel like an idiot. You can jump into something harmful and not remember to move. You can pull when the tank, healer, or both are away from the keyboard. You can even go AFK yourself in an area filled with things due to respawn in the near future. And while some dumb deaths are accidents, today we want to know what dumb way you keep dying in your games of choice. Even if yours is also falling.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What dumb death do your characters repeatedly suffer? Empty Re: What dumb death do your characters repeatedly suffer?

Post by Dariv Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Falling gets me more than anything Razz
Dariv
Dariv
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2011-12-17

Back to top Go down