Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes to Movie Club

Go down

Changes to Movie Club Empty Changes to Movie Club

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:06 am

Dragoons!

The Movie Club is one of the popular destinations for the Dragoons throughout the week, but unfortunately time, and my work is catching up, and it means that more and more due to not only my work, but the way the voting goes, movies that should have been watched aren't. Movies such as the Hobbit 2 are being missed, even though there is no reason to miss them!

For the past year we have seen many movies, and I want to make sure that not only do watch the most exciting movies that all Dragoons want to watch, but we keep it varied, and upto date. That means from now on, there will be some changes, some of these maybe a bit annoying for those of you that like choice, but hear me out:-

1) All movies will be pre-selected by me
Firstly all movies will be pre-selected ahead of time by me, and they will always be the latest movies that came out. This is so we keep on track of key releases and don't miss them. Just as before if say, Transformers 4 drops, we will watch all of them in build up to it.

I know this may suck, but the choice 9.9/10 were always latest movies anyways, this just means instead of certain films being voted for and then missed due to lack of interest, ALL films get watched eventually.

2) All films will be announced on Saturday, whether I am here or not
For me, I can't watch every Saturday night, but that doesn't mean you guys can't, and that shouldn't mean that I have to wait weeks to watch films. From now one if I am at work Saturday night, Lulu will run the Movie Night for you all at 10pm.

I will still watch the movie, but I will either watch it the night before my day off, or the first night of my day off, depending on my work hours. This way you have an alternative. If you too can't be here Saturday, you can always join me then. I will just have to avoid this thread until I have watched it :p

---

That about sums it up really, I love movie night, it's one of the most under-rated events on our calender, and I want to make sure it remains celebrated, this way, we can guarentee not only consistancy, but exciting, varied, movie action, every single week.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down