Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free GW2 Armor Dressing Room App For Android

Go down

Free GW2 Armor Dressing Room App For Android Empty Free GW2 Armor Dressing Room App For Android

Post by General Yoghurt Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Looks like there’s another free GW2 app in the works! Matt Dominey has spent his free time taking screenshots of the various armor sets, and now wants to share this little dressing room application with all the Guild Wars 2 fans out there.

** It’s a simple concept. It lets you enter your race, gender, armor type and dungeon and then shows you the preview of what that particular dungeon armor looks like on your character.

I spent a TON of time taking and cropping screenshots and a decent amount on the code so I am extremely excited for someone other than me to use it. If you guys download it and either love/hate it give me a shout either in the app comments or here. This is my first app published to the play store so I’m sure there are some things I didn’t think about, but I DID test it on a variety of screen sizes (emulator) and on my Galaxy Nexus (GSM-Yakju).

Any issues, comments, feature requests or future app suggestions throw em out and I would love to get into them.

The app is available for FREE on Google Play
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: