Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars 2 giveaway for Gamescom attendees

2 posters

Go down

Guild Wars 2 giveaway for Gamescom attendees Empty Guild Wars 2 giveaway for Gamescom attendees

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:30 am

Guild Wars 2 giveaway for Gamescom attendees Gw2giveaway

It's that special time of year again. There are thousands of people packing bags, boarding trains, and piling into Cologne, Germany. Soon the halls that host Gamescom will be filled with people, the din of dozens of competing booths, and the scent of unwashed masses. What does that mean for you if you're a Guild Wars 2 fan in attendance? It means that along with a weekend with tens of thousands of your best buddies, you get a chance for super-special in-game items.

Every day, ArenaNet staff members in the team's booth will be giving away an in-game goodie to anyone who can tell them the day's password. The passwords for each day will be announced via Twitter, so be sure to keep one eye on the Guild Wars 2 Twitter feed and another on an ArenaNet employee who'll accept said password.

Aside from setting themselves up to be trampled by a seething horde of item-hungry fans, the ArenaNet team members will be chilling in Hall 8, chatting with folks, and generally keeping low-key. They might be saving their energy for something; I hear there's a game of theirs coming out soon.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 giveaway for Gamescom attendees Empty Re: Guild Wars 2 giveaway for Gamescom attendees

Post by General Yoghurt Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:47 am

As i will attend i will get some for the peeps for dont have the game yet. Or i may probably just get one but if i have any luck i will be sure to tell
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down