Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you feel bad about leaving a good MMO?

2 posters

Go down

Do you feel bad about leaving a good MMO? Empty Do you feel bad about leaving a good MMO?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Do you feel bad about leaving a good MMO? 325157-bigthumbnail

Sometimes you're just not into it, you know?

That said, I always feel a mite guilty when I cancel a sub for one of my favorite MMOs. Yes, I know, subs are a rarity these days, but I nearly always spring for the "premium" membership tier on games that have gone free-to-play, both for the goodies and to support the development team.

These games aren't evergreen, though, and eventually you need to step away for a time to avoid burnout, messy breakups, or both. For today's breakfast topic, we want to know if leaving a game is a tough decision, or if you shrug it off and move on. Do you feel bad about leaving a good MMO?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Do you feel bad about leaving a good MMO? Empty Re: Do you feel bad about leaving a good MMO?

Post by General Yoghurt Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Well i feelt a bit sad leaving wow played it for 3 years and had great memories but then the past and present aint the same thing (captain obvious) But to be honest the game changes and everything isn't new for you anymore so it gets eventually slipped off.
General Yoghurt
General Yoghurt
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 942
Position in Command : Wanking Corner.
Other Names : Yog you wog
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down