Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence

Go down

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence Empty Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence

Post by TheHidden01 Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Dragoons!

Contained in this following archive is the full Fight Night Tour Season II, the legendary season in MxO that shook this guild, the game we played and really was at the height of our power. It was a great time for me personally and it is one of the highlights of not only my gaming life, but my personal life. Over the 25 weeks that this tournament stretched through, twenty rounds were fought, and champions were crowned with myself eventually winning the entire thing. There were many stories and tales, and I will try my best to give my input on every tournament at the end of the individual parts.

Although this thread will never bring the same pleasure as being involved, it was a great time and it's about time we archived this. For our anniversary this is a nice rememberence of a time when the Dragoons ruled our world.

I guarentee this will not be the last of it's type...

Enjoy it Dragoons!

TheHidden01
- Chairman of the MAF

TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence Empty Re: Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence

Post by TheHidden01 Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Achan Open - Round I
-Minor Tournament-

Round One

Yami 3-2 TheHidden01
Wanat007 1-3 452X5
Mattku 1-3 Turokhan
Goligoth 1-3 RazuacheV2

A good start for Yami who shocked many to beat last years tour's winner. 452X5 returned also to beat Wanat, a good solid win for the first round. Turokhan returned to MA action, a former maestro of MA, he showed excellence of the past to beat Mattku 3-1. Razuache who had been impressing towards the end of the last season knocked out the mighty Goli to progress. None of the top two would be in the semis.

Preliminaries

Yami 3-2 Swimming

Yami beat fellow Dragoon Swimming to go though, a close fought match that saw Yami go 2-0 only to face 2 wins by Swimming, a tight last fight put him out.

Semi Finals

Yami 3-0 452X5
Turokhan 1-3 RazuacheV2

Yami beat 45 3-0, taking a comfortable lead he knocked out a powerful 45. Turokhan was knocked out by a tough Raz, Raz was looking superb knocking two very good MAs out.

Final

Yami 3-0 RazuacheV2

Dragoon Brotherhood cheered as Yami took the victory (Sorry for bias hehe), Razuache was tough and took it to him, but was not enough in the end. Yami won the first tour of the season, and a new Champion had arised for the new season.

---

My thoughts

This tournament was a small start, perhaps it's key to note that even though in the table I've listed them as Dragoons, several members were not Dragoons just yet. Only Swim, Yami, Wanat and I were Dragoons at this point. Raz had been fucking deadly pre-season and my training of Dragoons had worked wonders. Yami though was a surprise package, I was probably the favourite heading in with several big names missing, but alas Yami beat me, the mighty Swim, and the hot prospect Raz to win the tournament. At this time we were like wow... there's a new sheriff in town.

Current Standings

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S10

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence Empty Re: Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence

Post by TheHidden01 Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Camon Royal Invitational - Round II
-Minor Tournament-

First Round

Verisun 3-2 Blane17
TheHidden01 3-1 PhillyP
Jimmy21 0-3 Swimming
Wanat007 0-3 452X5

Verisun came back from 2-0 to defeat the old warrior. Blane's return was welcomed however, the old MA showing some of the old form that we once knew and loved. TH defeated Philly, fellow faction mate didn't give him an easy time, bowing out 3-1. Jimmy entered the tour un-statted and sadly, he wasn't up to scratch, as Dragoon Swimming defeated him 3-0. Wanat007 and 452X5 met again in the tour, once again 45 taking the victory, moving comfortably onto the Semi-Finals.

Preliminaries

Verisun 3-0 Goligoth
Pyro20 2-3 TheHidden01

Verisun continued his legend killer run, by beating un-statted Goligoth 3-0, a feat even without stats is impressive. Pyro entered the tournament as a champion of last seasons last great major, the final rematch turned into a classic, as 2-0 down saw Pyro battle back to lose on one last deciding move. The two champions showed a fantastic form as TH walked into the Semi-Finals.

Semi Finals

TheHidden01 3-2 Verisun
Swimming 3-1 452X5

TheHidden01 was 2-0 up again, only to have Verisun completely dominate the next two duels. A quick finish however put an impressive Verisun out, who had perfomed well against some of the best names in MA. Swimming and 45 met for a good match up which saw Swimming take an eventual comfortable passage into the Final. It was to be an all Dragoon match up.

Final

TheHidden01 3-0 Aqura

Fellow faction mates squared of in a vent shouting match which saw TH take his first tournament win of the new season. The two faction mates embraced each other and the final was decided. TheHidden01 was the champion of Camon.

---

My Thoughts

This was a nice win for me, but it was a slightly un-impressive win considering that the two finalists from the previous week were not in this tournament. However the quality was high, Verisun was a shocker and this one is always remembered for the ease I dropped Swimming... sorry Swim, I do Razz

Current Standings

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S11

Coming Up Next Time

With TH in form, how will his status stand against the returning Yami and Razuache, the two glory boys of the new season.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Mjolnir - Round III
-Minor Tournament-

First Round

Wanat007 2-3 JSuarez
Yami845 3-1 Mattku
TheHidden01 3-0 xAJx
Pyro20 2-0 RazuacheV2 (Raz wins because Pyro had to leave)

Once again Wanat007 opened affairs, this time against first timer JSuarez. The match saw a tight fight which gave J his first win in the league, a good start for the new guy. Yami, hoping to continue his first FNT tournament, got of to a good start by beating a tight Mattku. The previous champions had matched up well, which saw Yami take the last spoils. AJ, also new to FNT, fell out to TheHidden01, losing 3-0. Pyro was leading 2-0, before affairs forced him out of the tournament, Raz, unbelievably, was through.

Preliminaries

Yami845 3-1 Ratbert
RazuacheV2 3-1 PhillyP

Yami won again, this time to Ratbert, who looked confident in the first round, but was ultimately defeated by a pumped Yami. Raz improved on last round to knock out a performing Philly, to put him in a big match up with rival TH.

Semi Finals

JSuarez 1-3 Yami845
TheHidden01 1-3 RazuacheV2

Yami won his 7th FNT fight in a row to go into the final, a big win saw his perfomance had not slackened since his last win. Raz got even better, outclassing last weeks champion. Looking on top throughout, would he be able to defeat the man that beat him so easily in the last final he met Yami?

Final

Yami845 0-3 RazuacheV2

Yami who had won so comfortably against Raz in the final last time, lost 3-0. Payback was sweet as Raz improved even more by smashing Yami.

Thanks all to those that came, and congratulations to Raz who won tonight!

My Thoughts

When we saw the cast for this event it was really exciting, some hot upcomers in Ratbert and JSuarez and of course former champion and darkhorse Mattku. The main attraction though was the TH, Raz and Yami triangle which had dominated the first two rounds. Unfortunately for myself though I wasn't upto scratch and Raz set up a Yami vs Raz final once again. The two were excellent, but it was amazing to see Raz drop Yami 3-0. A big win, and all three of us now had one tournament each.

Current Standings

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S12

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Industrial Revolution - Round IV
-Minor Tournament-

First Round

GQubed 0-3 Razuache
452X5 1-3 Raelity
Jayty 2-3 AltDimension
TheHidden01 3-0 Sivaro

The first round opened with a mammoth of a fight. GQ entered his first tournament of the new season and many suspected he would come in with a bang, however the current superb fighter Raz, demolished him 3-0, proving old legends were of the past. GQ bowed his head, someone would undoubtably pay in the future for this. 452X5 drew a Dragoon again for the 3rd tournament out of 3 tournaments, and lost for the first time in the first round, to a tough Raelity. Raelity ended the myth that 452X5 could not be beaten in the first round. Jayty entered the tour along with Alt, entertaining the crowd, the two shared a close duel to which Alt took the victory. Sivaro also entered fresh, but sadly fell to an inform TH.

Preliminaries

Razuache 3-0 Blane
Raelity 3-0 ShortCircuits
AltDimension 1-3 Swimming
TheHidden01 3-1 Minigun

The preliminaries began with Raz once again destroying the opposition. Raz looking incredbly sharp marched through into the semis. Raelity beat new league entrant ShortCircuits. Rae had looked sharp as the tournament progressed and would face a powerful Raz in the semis. Swimming beat fellow Dragoon Alt, always sharp, Swimming had reached the semis for the second time this season. His opponent would be fellow faction mate, TH as he made close knit work of minigun. Looking sharp mini took it to Hidden, but as he settled, TH took victory.

Semi Finals

Razuache 3-1 Raelity
Swimming 0-3 TheHidden01

Razuache and Raelity were neck and neck, but it was ultimately Raz that took victory, looking slightly smarter and more patient, he beat Rae. Rae had impressed in the first entrant to the league. Swimming and TH met again for the remake of the 2nd final, and once again TH won 3-0. TH dominated and looked sharp, many had spoke of Raz reaching the final with TH, two sides took to arguing over who was better, one thing was for certain, was that it would be huge.

Final

Razuache 0-3 TheHidden01

Raz lost his second final of the season, this time to TH. TH got his ownback, after Raz had beaten him 3-1 in the last round. TH took the win and his second championship of the season. Raz had been in 3 out of 3 finals of tournaments he had entered, and now had lost twice.

My Thoughts

Some greats turned up for this one especially with GQ making his first entry. The big thing for me was not only beating Swimming, but beating a very well cheered Raz 3-0. Even though I had won a tournament and kept pace with Raz and Yami, I had been beaten by both so to stop Raz in the final dominantly was a big boost. Especially as the next tournament was The Masters.

Current Standings

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S13

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:53 pm

THE MASTERS - Round V
-Major Tournament-

First Round

Bayamos 3-0 Pyro20
Djwackko 0-3 Endomorph
Jsuarez 2-3 452X5
Bulletoothtom 0-3 Swimming
Gqubed 3-1 Raelity
RazuacheV2 3-0 Kennedas
Ratbert 3-1 TheHidden01
Goligoth 3-0 ShortCircuits

Bayamos opened the major that he closed so well last season, only to cause a stir once again. He beat Pyro 3-0, a task rarely done, and sealed his place in the next round. DJwackko and Endomorph, both new to FNT had an interesting match that saw Endo take a solid 3-0 victory. 45 and Jsuarez, previous semi-finalists had a close fight which ended a tense 3-2. A good win for 45. Bulletoothtom new to FNT, fell out to Swimming, previous finalist opened well by winning 3-0. GQ, after being so dissapointed with himself, beat last weeks semi-finalist, Raelity 3-1, a good start for last seasons 3rd best MA. Razuache also started as he always did, in domination, destroying Kennedas 3-0. A big surprise came as TH went out in the first round to Ratbert. Rat outplayed current league leader and sent any hopes of a big stage win out of the window. Goligoth won the last fight 3-0, beating 2nd time entrant ShortCircuits.

Quarter Finals

Bayamos 3-0 Endomorph
452X5 2-3 Swimming
Gqubed 1-3 RazuacheV2
Ratbert 3-0 Goligoth

Bayamos continued his superb opening round by dominating Endomorph to win 3-0. Memories of the last time he fought, flooded into manys memories at that point. Swimming and 45 met again, and Swimming took a close 2-2 to victory. 3-2 was the score and both had been very equal. Razuache beat GQ 3-1, second time he had beaten GQ in two weeks, Raz was looking on form once again. Ratbert surprised once again to beat Goligoth 3-0. If some had said the TH fight was a fluke, none could argue now, as Ratbert stamped himself into the semi finals.

Semi Finals

Bayamos 2-3 Swimming
RazuacheV2 3-2 Ratbert

Swimming had the herculian task of fighting a powerful Bayamos, and won in what was a very tight and close fight. Many had thought Bayamos would be unstoppable, but this was not entirely the case. Razuache finally beat surprising semi-finalist Ratbert in a close and superb fight. Both fighters were incredibly matched and Raz just got the final victory.

In the final, the two Dragoons faced each other. Swimming, 4th in the league, had beaten Bayamos and no doubt was pumped going into the final round. Razuache had reached his 4th final in 4 tournament entries, a superb achievement that none have mimicked before in FNT history.

Final

Swimming 1-3 RazuacheV2

Razuache and Swimming had a close and talented fight, that gave Razuache his 2nd win of the tour. Swimming had looked sharper than the last final he had entered but Raz had come out on top to take the grand prize of $i 100,000,000.

The tournament had been superb, from the surprising runs of Ratbert, to the dominating to eventual fall to grace by Bayamos. It was ultimately the two finalists that had been the better of the fighters and that a final it had been ending the 4 tournament run of straight 3-0 matches in the final.

My Thoughts

A great turn out for the first major and an absolute joy to watch. My battle was a HUGE dissapointment for me, I was really angry. But this tournament marked the first tournament with Raz as a Dragoon and he shone great here. Swimming stopped Bayamos, something only three ever did, this was actually the first time. The final was a great contest of two men who had fought their asses off to be there. Raz was too much and won, but he split the prize with Swim which was a great Dragoon gesture.

Current Standings

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S14

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Gracey Blessing - Round VI
-Minor Tournament-

Round One

TheHidden01 3-0 Endomorph
Goligoth 1-3 Pyro20
Riderxx 0-3 MikeCool
Aeolon 0-3 Gqubed
Ratbert 2-3 RazuacheV2
Bulletoothtom 1-3 Blane

TheHidden01 opened the first round with a great straight win on a tough looking Endomorph, a good start for current second place. Pyro also started well, beating Goli 3-1 in a tense close fight. Rider and MikeCool both new to FNT, provided a good show, as MikeCool, battling agaisnt no GM, went onto the next round with a 3-0 straight win. GQ also looked sharp beating FNT newcomer, Aeolon 3-0. Last weeks Semi Final saw Raz and Ratbert have a stunning fight, and this week was no different, as current league champion edged a very close 3-2 victory. Blane and Tom also had a good fight, showing good technicality that drifted away from the blocking. An old school legend, Blane took it to Tom to win 3-0, and progress to the next round.

Quarter Finals

TheHidden01 1-3 Pyro20
MikeCool 1-3 Gqubed
RazuacheV2 3-0 Blane
Sivaro 3-2 452X5

TH and Pyro had always had close fights and tonight was no different, however Pyro looked the better of the two and it payed of with the result, 3-1 was the score and once again TH was out. GQ beat newcomer MikeCool 3-1, it was a highly anticipated fight. GQ was looking sharp as he progressed to the Semi-Finals. Razuache improved his form by beating Blane 3-0 for the second time that they met. Sivaro got a suprise win against 45, coming back from 2-0 down, he showed a champion's spirit to win the match 3-2.

Semi Finals

Gqubed 2-3 Pyro20
RazuacheV2 3-1 Sivaro

GQubed and Pyro had a superb Semi Final that saw another comeback as a calm and patient Pyro came back from 2-0 down to beat last seasons 3rd best, 3-2. A superb contest saw Pyro in his first final of the new season. Razuache also continued his superb run by beating Sivaro 3-1. Vastly more experienced, Raz defeated Sivaro, but Sivaro had impressed in this round.

Pyro had been patient throughout the whole tournament, and has made some prolific MAs slip up. Razuache had reached his fifth final in five tournaments, a spectacular record that mimicked The Dragoon Brotherhood's 6 straight finalists. However it wasn't to be an all Dragoon final this time...

Final

Pyro20 3-0 RazuacheV2

Razuache lost his 3rd final this time agains Pyro. Pyro was patient yet precise and the old style that won him two tournaments in season one, saw him once again replicate old successes. A superb final by Pyro that once again proved how brilliant he really is.

The tournament had alot of *star fighter* matches with, GQ vs Pyro, Raz vs Ratbert, and also TH vs Pyro. Ratbert looked good again and could have done better if he hadn't been stopped by MA's current best, Raz. TH looked good in the first round but was ultimately bested, and GQ showed his form, only to lose to the winner. A good Round VI came to an end, with a new Season 2 Champion.

My Thoughts

So the rise of a new champion came in Pyro who had won a couple of tournaments last season including the final major. Although he eventually quit FNT due to pathetic reasons he was one of the greats. An amazing defensive fighter.

Current Standings

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S15

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Mansenn Fight Night - Round VII
-Minor Tournament-

First Round

452X5 1-3 Ratbert
TheHidden01 2-3 Raelity
Swimming 3-2 Gqubed
MikeCool 1-3 Goligoth

Ratbert opened the tournament with some of the best MAs expecting him to do well, and well he did beating a tight 45 3-1. TH lost to fellow faction mate Raelity narrowly, but a good solid perfomance put Rae through to the Preliminaries. Swimming, after having gone 1-0 down, came back to beat GQ 3-1. Every fight looked very close, with Swimming taking the final spoils. MikeCool went out to Goligoth, in what could be a return of the former champions form.

Preliminaries

Ratbert 3-1 Turokhan
Raelity 3-1 Pyro20
Swimming 2-3 Deathwarrant

Ratbert won again beating Turokhan, excitement rose as he progressed to his second semi-finals. Raelity beat a tough Pyro, using skill and patience he overcame him, last weeks champion was powerless as he fell second best. Swimming also lost to FNT newcomer DW, a surprising outcome that put DW into the next round.

Semi Finals

Ratbert 0-3 Raelity
Deathwarrant 0-3 Goligoth

Raelity beat Ratbert 3-0, a surprising result that many tipped to be the best. Goligoth also stopped newcomer DW, 3-0, Goli was in the first final he had been in, in a very long time.

Final

Raelity 3-2 Goligoth

Raelity won his first FNT tournament of his fighting life against Goligoth. Goligoth had gone 2-0 down, but using experience, he came back to make it 2-2. A tight fight saw Raelity take the title, and the his first FNT victory!

The tournament had been a strange one nonetheless with many of the best MAs going out so soon. Ratbert had shone but fell to even better champion Raelity. Goligoth showed form of the past that could be deadly in the next few rounds.

My Thoughts

These sets of tournaments were my worst performance of this season so it's painful to write :p With Raz being absent and my dip in form, it meant other upcomers could rise. Ratbert was now a serious threat, and Rae was a calm patient challenger. This was a good win for Rae and it was no fluke either as you'll see Wink

Current Table

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S16

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Stairway To Heaven - Round VIII
-Minor Tournament-

First Round

Idalia 0-3 Jsuarez
Raelity 3-0 SetoChang
Goligoth 0-3 Brock
Ratbert 3-2 Mattku
MikeCool 0-3 TheHidden01
Gqubed 3-1 Aeolon92

Idalia opened the tournament and lost to JSuarez, her first time a wholly forgetful one. Raelity, coming in as Champion, beat Seto 3-0. Seto's first tournament also was one to forget. Brock however ended the new entrant droubt and beat Goligoth, surprisingly 3-0. Goli looked a different fighter to the one that went to the final last week. Ratbert still had a large hopeful air around him, but looked cagey against Mattku. He struggled on to win 3-2. MikeCool and TheHidden01, organizers of the tour, one on syntax and one on recursion met, and TH took it to him winning 3-0. GQ looked edgy at first but beat Aeolon 3-1 to progress to a mammoth of a Quarter Final.

Quarter Finals

Jsuarez 2-3 Raelity
Brock 1-3 Ratbert
TheHidden01 0-3 Gqubed
452X5 0-3 RazuacheV2

JSuarez went 2-0 up against current champ Rae, but Rae showed superb patience to win 3-2. Ratbert also went through by beating Brock 3-1. He would meet Rae again in the Semi Final to come. GQ and TH met for the first time this season, both hardened and respectful of one another, GQ embraced his rival and the two prepared for a huge fight. It was swift, GQ showing no mercy as he defeated TH 3-0 on his 'sacred turf' as he put it. GQ was again, in another semi final. 45 lost to Raz, as the two began their tournaments thanks to a bye. Raz looked deadly once more, as the current league leader went through to yet another semi final.

Semi Finals

Raelity 2-3 Ratbert
Gqubed 3-2 RazuacheV2

Raelity finally fell out as huge prospect Ratbert, got vengeance and won 3-2. He was finally in a final, his past 3 tournaments had been exceptional. GQ and Raz met up, and there was no dominance here as the two fought long and hard. A superbly fought final round by GQ put Raz out, and for the first time this season, Raz had not reached a final.

Hot prospect Ratbert was to meet old Grandmaster GQ, as for the first time a Dragoon was not in the final this season. Massive anticipation surrounded the two as they prepared for the final fight.

Final

Ratbert 1-3 Gqubed

Ratbert lost to GQ, GQ's experience shined through as his patience paid off and he won his first tournament of season two, his third of FNT History. Ratbert bowed his head, no doubt he would be deadly in the next few tournaments.

A superb tournament that shone with talent. There was no real surprises except perhaps Goligoth dropping out early. There were many giant fights that saw only the best go on, and the best to eventually win.

My Thoughts

My strong start against MikeCool was a huge win, but against GQ, with heavy support for GQ, this was an embarrasing loss for me. I respected GQ alot though as he and I had dueled for years as equals. He was one of the best, and this tournament saw Dragoon dominance wain as new finalists were not Dragoons.

League Table

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S17

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Guinness Lake - Round IX
-Minor Tournament-

First Round

Ratbert 3-0 Aeolon92
MikeCool 3-1 Swimming
Quicksilver 0-3 Gqubed
Goligoth 2-3 TheHidden01
452X5 3-0 Brock
Mattku 3-0 Bullettoothtom

Ratbert started and won in style, last weeks finalist went through 3-0. MikeCool also impressed when, with his full Syntax gear, he beat Swimming 3-1. GQubed got off to a good start, winning 3-0. Goligoth and TH had a huge fight that eminated last season with a close 3-2 that went TH's way. 45 won this time beating Brock 3-0. There was to be no wins for newcomer Brock this time around. Mattku also started well beating Tom 3-0. The third 3-0 of the round however wasn't to be so much the case in the next round.

Quarter Final

Ratbert 2-3 MikeCool
Gqubed 3-2 TheHidden01
452X5 1-3 Mattku
Jsuarez 3-0 DeathWarrant

Ratbert and MikeCool met in a massive match that saw last weeks finalist fall out. Ratbert had done well but it was Cool's night tonight. TH and GQ also had a massive fight which showed none of the dominance seen last week. GQ went 2-0 up and then TH fought back to make it 2-2, a very close fight saw GQ take the win and move onto the semis. 45 fell out to another Dragoon, as Mattku controlled the tempo to win 3-1. JSuarez and DW had both had byes, and JSuarez looked very confident as he beat DW 3-0.

Semi Final

MikeCool 1-3 Gqubed
Mattku 3-2 Jsuarez

MikeCool and GQ met in another semi final, and once again GQ walked on as the winner. Last weeks finalist looked the better and looked good again. A man at the top of his form and he was going for the win. Mattku and JSuarez had been a very tight fight. Mattku showed skill to come back from 2-1 down and to win. A good win for Mattku showed him into the second final of his FNT career.

GQ went into the final trying to do what only Goligoth could do in season one and that was to win back to back tournaments. GQ had looked in stunning form and was probably the favourite of the round beating the tougher opposition. Mattku was the underdog, but had won dominating and won from being dominated. Mattku wasn't one to be bet against.

Final

Gqubed 1-3 Mattku

GQubed couldn't do it, as a patient and technical Mattku beat the current champion 3-1. He was controlled and looked sharp and the win had been the end of 7 straight tournament victories for GQ.

Overall the tournament had been one of the best this season with no match looking weak for quality. The best reached the final and ultimately lost to the battling underdog.

My Thoughts

It's still painful to look back on this awful slump I had, it's funny considering how dominant I was in the second half of the season. However I managed to go toe to toe with a primed GQ which is no simple feat. Mattku grabbed his first tournament and only tournament, coupled with one from last season. This brought the title back into the Dragoon corner.

Current League Table

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S18

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 pm

FIGHT TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP - Round X
-Major Tournament-

Round One

MikeCool 2-3 TheHidden01
Ratbert 3-1 Jsuarez
Gqubed 3-1 452X5
Deathwarrant 3-1 Rider

The tournament opened again with MikeCool and TH meeting. The fight was long and hard with TH eventually came out on top. Ratbert, a favourite for the tournament came out and beat Jsuarez 3-1. A good result for the only top 5 seed to have not won a tournament. Gqubed also got off to a good start beating top 10, 452X5 3-1. Previous Semi Finalist, DW, beat Rider to progress to the Semis.

Preliminaries

TheHidden01 3-1 Mattku
Ratbert 3-0 Wanat007
Gqubed 1-3 Raelity

TheHidden01 knocked out current champion Mattku. The win had come tight and TH looked on form progressing to the semis. Ratbert ran rampant over Wanat. His eyes set on the gold of winning a major. Raelity also met Gqubed in a massive fight, that saw Rae progress to the semi finals to fight Deathwarrant.

Semi Finals

TheHidden01 2-3 Ratbert
Raelity 3-2 Deathwarrant

TheHidden01 fell out to Ratbert for the second major in a row. Ratbert went 2-1 up, and after a comeback from TH, he went on to win 3-2. TH bowed his head, tonight once again his night. Raelity also beat DW. Forever improving DW took it too 1 time champion Raelity. However it wasn’t to be and DW joined his faction mate as another man knocked out.

The final was set, Ratbert and Raelity would meet for the second time this season. They had always met in the semis and today it was to be in the final. The final of the Fight Tour Championship was here!

Final

Ratbert 1-3 Reality

Ratbert fell to a superior Raelity. Rae was patient in his building work, and calmly defeated Ratbert. This was the second tournament of the season to Raelity, and Rae took the $I 100,000,000 and headed off as the champion of the seasons 2nd Major, 10th Round.

It was a stunning tournament with some massive matches. Rae looked tough, beating some outstanding Mas. Ratbert once again couldn’t beat the final hurdle but was getting closer and closer. DW impressed, with Mattku and GQ the previous two champs dropping out.

My Thoughts

The second major had a dissapointing turnout too be honest and was a bit of a low point for the league. My miserable run continued as even though I could contend and even beat the former winner Mattku, I still couldn't get a tournament win. To this point at least, I had never got close to winning a major.

Current League Table

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S19

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Furihata Invitational - Round XI
-Minor Tournament-

Round One

SetoChang 3-2 Swimming
MikeCool 3-0 TheHidden01
Doleo 3-0 Wanat007
Dedatorus 1-3 RazuacheV2

SetoChang opened by shocking fellow Dragoon, Swimming and winning. The fight was immediately followed by another shock as TheHidden01 lost to MikeCool 3-0. He had beaten him twice in the first round, but Mike white-washed him. Doleo being new to FNT, performed well to beat Wanat007 3-0. Doubts were raising as Razuache went through, could Doleo conquer the league leader?

Semi Finals

SetoChang 1-3 MikeCool
Doleo 3-2 RazuacheV2

SetoChang lost to the experience of MikeCool, Mike finally had reached a final. Doleo shocked everyone as he came back to beat the current league leader. Amazingly Raz was out, and Doleo was in the final.

Final

MikeCool 1-3 Doleo

MikeCool was as shocked as the rest of the MA world as Doleo defeated him 3-1. Doleo had beaten some of the best on the way to winning, and today he made a landmark win by winning his first entered tournament.

The tournament saw many surprises, especially from the winner. It shows that as the second half of the season rolls in, that it may not be all the same.

My Thoughts

Another miserable result which ends my weakened stage thank fuck. Doleo was a brand new 50 and defied all logic to win for our allies IP Conflict. Dragoons once again were not as powerful here... but things do change.

Current League Table

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S20

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Ikebukuro Sunshine Tournament
-Minor Tournament-

Round One

RazuacheV2 0-3 PhillyP
JSuarez 3-1 MikeCool
Wanat007 3-2 Bullettoothtom
GQubed 3-1 Ebola
UnholyNixon 1-3 TheHidden01
Doleo 2-3 Ratbert

A massive shock hit the tournament as PhillyP destroyed 3-0 Raz. The champion was out but more surprises was to follow as MikeCool went out to JSuarez. Last weeks finalist had been beaten in another final. Wanat007 returned from 2-0 down to beat Tom 3-2, in a very close fight. GQubed welcomed Ebola to FNT by beating her 3-1. A good solid win gave him a safe passage into the Quarters. His rival TheHidden01, followed close on behind by beating the other new fighter UnholyNixon. Doleo and Ratbert had a stunning fight that saw Ratbert take a narrow win from being 2-1 down. The two IP impressors had impressed even further with their astonishing fight.

Quarter Finals

Minigun 1-3 JSuarez
Ratbert 3-2 Wanat007
Brock 2-3 GQubed
PhillyP 0-3 TheHidden01

Minigun was beaten by JSuarez as he impressively put himself into the Semi Finals. Ratbert having gone 2-0 down returned again to beat Wanat 3-2. Wanat had shown grand improvement this round. Brock fought hard and made GQubed work hard for his close 3-2 win. TheHidden01 was once again close on his tail as he demolished PhillyP 3-0. Philly had been another fighter that had impressed.

Semi Finals

TheHidden01 3-1 Ratbert
JSuarez 0-3 GQubed

TheHidden01 finally beat Ratbert in competitive play as he won 3-1. TheHidden01 had showed impressive form, but ironically the only man to have beaten TheHidden01 in an FNT final had won also. GQ had destroyed JSuarez, and the rivalry of two of the most successful FNT fighters would conclude in the final.

Final

TheHidden01 1-3 GQubed

TheHidden01 and GQubed had a very close fight but it was ultimately GQ that was the better man as he won his second tournament of the season, 4th of his career, matching Razuache with 4 tournament wins.

The tournament had many strange events continuing the form of last week, however the two most prestigous MAs around finally met, and had a tight close final.

My Thoughts

This was very frustrating at the time, looking back I had finally reached the final only to be stopped. It did signal a return to form though that drives through the rest of the season. Raz's dip in form was the key to victory in this league for me.

Current League Table

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S21

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Round XIII
-Minor Tournament-

Round One

TheHidden01 3-2 Minigun
Swimming 3-2 Bulletoothtom
RazuacheV2 0-3 PhillyP
GQubed 2-3 SetoChang
452X5 0-3 Vosiler
Br0ck 1-3 Sivaro
Aeolon92 2-3 Wanat007
JSuarez 3-1 Turokhan

The tournament opened with a surprisingly close match between World Heavyweight champion TheHidden01, and Minigun. Going 2-0 down, Minigun fought hard for a 2-2 tie, but it was eventually TH that took the close win. Swim also had a surprisingly close match against Tom, but like TH he had more gas in the tank and took a close 3-2 win. Astonishingly for the second time in two weeks, Intercontinental Champion, PhillyP beat Raz 3-0. The result meant TH was top of the league. GQ also shockingly lost against SetoChang, who buried hard to take a 3-2 win. New entrant Vosiler looked sharp as he beat 452X5 3-0. The win put him through with four other Dragoons. Sivaro fought well to beat an impressive of late, Br0ck 3-1. Aeolon also fought well, but comeback kid Wanat, fought back for a close 3-2. JSuarez knocked out Turokhan 3-1. The Heavyweight contender looked sharp as he progressed into the Quarters.

Quarter Finals

Sivaro 2-3 TheHidden01
PhillyP 3-2 Wanat007
Swimming 1-3 JSuarez
SetoChang 0-3 Vosiler

Once again an Unleashed member scared TH again, as Sivaro went 2-1 up. TH ducked down and took another close 3-2. Philly had to put up with a comeback from Wanat, but like Ratbert last week, he survived with a 3-2 victory. JSuarez knocked out favourite Swim, a good solid win would make him the only non-Dragoon in the final. Vosiler demolished faction mate Seto and won his way to the Semis, myths of Doleo's passage started to echoe as silently Vosiler progressed.

Semi Finals

Vosiler 3-0 PhillyP
TheHidden01 3-0 JSuarez

Vosiler once again demolished the this time impressive PhillyP, astoundingly the Intercontinental Champion. TheHidden01 also found his whitewash rhythem as he beat JSuarez 3-0. A good win made him join Vos in the final.

It was Vosiler's first tournament and he was a new 50 that week, but here he was in the final, against the veteran TH, who was in his second final of the week. TH had beaten Vosiler in the Dragoon tournament held on Wednesday, could he replicate the result here?

Final

Vosiler 3-2 TheHidden01

The duel was tight has Vosiler went 2-1 up, it went 2-2 and just as TH struck the blow for the tournament win an agent came. Vosiler had gotten another chance, and with TH distracted he snatched a win. Amazingly, like Doleo he had conquered the odds to win the match and the tournament against a much grander and favouritised opponent.

The tournament had an air of last week, what with an unexpected semi final. The tournament was dominated by the Dragoons, but their own selves brought more pain to them, as a Dragoon beat it's ironically leader in the final. With the Major next week, would such a surprising tournament be mimicked again next week? Time would only tell.

My Thoughts

This was the biggest hit to my ego. Two tournaments, two runner's up, and to lose to Vos, a cocky cunt that had been saying he would own moment he hit 50, actually did own. I beat him in a world title match 5-1, but this was my playground and again I couldn't win.

Current League Table

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S22

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:11 pm

30th Anniversary Open - Round XIV
-Major Tournament-

Round One

Wanat007 1-3 TheHidden01
ShortCircuits 0-3 Turokhan
MikeCool 3-0 Minigun
Br0ck 2-3 Gamax
Swimming 3-0 Blane
JSuarez 3-0 RazuacheV2
GQubed 1-3 Paintballa
Idalia 0-3 Vosiler

Wanat opened well, but TH got his win against fellow faction mate. SC lost to Turo in a big win for the SoH representitive. MikeCool casted aside any previous tournament doubts with a 3-0 win over Minigun. Brock gave the FNT viewers the first shock by losing to debutant Gamax in a close 3-2. World Heavyweight Champion, Swim started exceptionally well by beating Blane 3-0. A massive shock hit the league as Raz lost AGAIN 3-0, this time to JSuarez. JSuarez has been improving and improving and looked deadly tonight. GQ also lost in his second first round to Paint, impressively he too was through. Vosiler continued his winning form from his last tournament win here, with a 3-0 win against Idalia.

Quarter Finals

Swimming 1-3 Turokhan
Vosiler 3-0 Paintballa
MikeCool 1-3 TheHidden01
Gamax 0-3 JSuarez

Swim lost to Turokhan. Turo showed impressive skill and progressed to the semis. Previous champion Vosiler obliterated Paintballa as he continued his increbible run. MikeCool lost for the third time against TH. The fight was hard, but TH was in yet another semi. JSuarez showed Gamax the ways of FNT when he took any hope of a tournament run by winning 3-0.

Semi Finals

Vosiler 0-3 TheHidden01
Turokhan 1-3 JSuarez

Vosiler finally lost to TH who was gunning for his third final. Vosiler's run ended a 6 win streak that had been exceptional considering he turned 50 not 1 week ago. JSuarez beat fellow machine Turokhan in another good Semi Final. It had been his third in a row, and finally he had reached the final.

So the $i 100,000,000 prize awaited the victor. TH and J had met several times lately in various competitions. TH was in his third final in a row, and had suffered a hard week, with a final loss, and his world title loss. JSuarez had dominated some of the best names in the game on his way, and had shaken Hidden before. The final of the 30th Tournament was here.

Final

TheHidden01 3-2 JSuarez

TH finally got his win that he had so craved. JSuarez hadn't made it easy, with a tight comeback to tie it 2-2. The 2-2 final had gone TH's way and he had won his first major out of 6 tournament victories.

The tournament had it's shocks, but the story reavealed an impressive run by TH and JSuarez, who in their domination, struggled against one another.

My Thoughts

This is my most memorable win. After the heart-ache of two final losses to win the third time lucky one was huge. I got smashed after this win, it was a huge win for me personally after all the hours put in. This was my favourite win, and to make three finals in a row is dominant, but looking back they were all losses, this is the one that counted. Even though I'd say I was a different level, this win made me the best that I became.

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S23

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Kill Bill Bar - Round XV
-Minor Tournament-

Round One

Turokhan 3-2 Ratbert
CripWalker 1-3 Yami845
MikeCool 3-2 Wanat007
Blane17 2-3 Rider
TheHidden01 3-1 Goligoth
RazuacheV2 3-0 Vosiler
GQubed 1-3 Brock
JSuarez 3-0 Bullettoothtom

Turokhan continued last weeks impressive form by beating Ratbert in a very tight match that could have gone either way. The return was a wholly forgetful one for Ratbert. Yami also returned after a long absense this week, and warmed up by beating Crip 3-1. MikeCool had a tight match against Wanat, which full of quality, gave the Syntax champion his win. Rider put on a tough perfomance and narrowly beat Blane in a surprising outcome. TH also got off to a good start, aiming for his fourth final, he beat former three time champion, Goligoth 3-1. Razuache blizzed Vosiler, and ended the first round curse that he had for the last three rounds. Brock brought a surprise win when he beat GQubed who went out in the first round for three weeks running. JSuarez destroyed Tom 3-0, and continued his dominance after his close loss in last weeks final.

Quarter Finals

Rider 2-3 Br0ck
TheHidden01 3-0 Turokhan
JSuarez 0-3 Yami845
MikeCool 1-3 RazuacheV2

Rider and Brock had a very close match, that saw Brock make the semis. TH obliterated hopes for Turo as he went through 3-0. It looked good for the six time champion. Yami would join him also beating JSuarez 3-0. If his return wasn't enough, then this result sent a massive message out. JSuarez was a high favourite for the tournament. Raz upset Mike's hopes this week, by winning comfortably 3-1, finally Raz was finding the form we knew him so well for.

Semi Finals

Br0ck 0-3 RazuacheV2
TheHidden01 1-3 Yami845

Brock lost 3-0 to Raz, who determined to right his past three weeks, progressed quickly. TH and Yami would meet in a re-union fight, and Yami would have the win again as he beat TH 3-1.

Raz and Yami were in the third final of the season. The two had both beaten each other 3-0, but here it was different. We had Raz who wanted to right the wrongs of the past and do what only two could, and win his third title of the season. Yami had returned and wanted to prove that the old spark hadn't totally left him.

Final

RazuacheV2 2-3 Yami845

Yami won the tournament to take his second title of the season, and his career. The match had been very close, with Yami going 2-1 up. At 2-2 Raz slipped up and Yami taking advantage, took the final and won.

The tournament was an interesting festival that reminded many of the beginning of the season. Yami got payback for the last result and won his second tournament in three.

My Thoughts

Yami came back in style here killing everything, he had lost none of his touch. Looking back I wonder how he would have done over an entire season. Raz was back to form also which was good. Once again it was about Me, Raz, and Yami in this one.

Current League Table

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S24

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Round XVI
-Minor Tournament-

Round One

GQubed 3-2 Ratbert
JSuarez 0-3 RazuacheV2
Br0ck 2-3 Vosiler
CripWalker 0-3 TheHidden01
Endomorph 2-3 Wanat007
MikeCool 3-0 Swimming
Bayamos 0-3 Yami

GQubed started very strong against Ratbert, but Rat fought very hard to make it 2-2. The massive duel however went to GQ as he won 3-2. JSuarez lost to Raz 3-0 in a surprisingly easy match for the 4 time champion as he strolled through. Vosiler and Brock had a strong contest which was as close as the match was anticipated to be. Both are tipped to be the champions of the future, but it was Vosiler's night tonight as he went through. TH started his tournament well beating Crip 3-0. Wanat would follow with a tight victory against Endo that would give him a Quarter Final passage. MikeCool also looked impressive tonight winning the third 3-0 of the night against Swim, interesting how Swim had beating Mike 3-0 not a week ago in the syntax league. Yami got the 4th 3-0 vectory by defeating Syntax Bayamos to continue his excellent record.

Quarter Finals

RazuacheV2 3-0 MikeCool
TheHidden01 3-1 GQubed
Yami 3-2 Vosiler
Wanat007 3-0 Minigun

Razuache beat Mike 3-0 to continue his excellent form. Could he make the final? GQubed had yet another huge match, but this time he couldn't stop TH as TH won his first win against GQ in almost 3 matches. Yami and Vosiler had a spectacular match that could have gone either way. Brimming with talent Yami went through. Wanat also impressed with a 3-0 smashing of Minigun, he would be in his first ever semi final.

Semi Finals

Yami 3-1 RazuacheV2
TheHidden01 3-0 Wanat007

Yami beat Raz for the second time in a row to progress to the Semi Finals. Raz looked good, and Yami looked very good heading to his third final. TH would be in his seventh final of the season as he beat close friend Wanat 3-0. Wanat couldn't cut it, but the message was sent out. He was getting better and better.

Yami and TH then would meet in a very big match that was full of passion. Yami was going for his third win of the season and TH needed points to pull further from RazuacheV2.

Final

Yami 2-3 TheHidden01

TH broke the record as he won his 4th tournament of the season. It was not easy as Yami dominated the first two duels. TH ironically won with states and won the tournament. Narrowly he was victorius.

The tournament had alot of huge matches, but the semis were almost a clone of last weeks, bar one man. It was TH that won and Yami would be the man who continued the curse and not win the follow up tournament.

My Thoughts

Very few beat Yami in this season, he was that damn good, and to come back from fucking 2-0 down was amazing. I went Zen mode and this truly was one of my greatest matches. I really thought at one point I was gonna lose, but the win was mine.

Current League Table

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S25

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Round XVII
- Minor Tournament -

Round One

Bulletoothtom 0-2 Aqura * Goes through
JSuarez 3-2 Vosiler
TheHidden01 3-0 ShortCircuits
Wanat007 1-3 RazuacheV2
Endomorph 0-3 Yami845
Turokhan 0-3 GQubed
Rider 3-2 Goligoth

Tom and Swim were having an interesting bout until Swim went through because Tom withdrew. JSuarez and Vosiler met in a very close match that saw JSuarez win narrowly against Vosiler. Something that Vosiler will be disappointed about. TH, last weeks champion, opened with impressive form beating SC 3-0. Wanat had a close match, but it was Razuache that would ultimately take the victory 3-1. Endo wasn't as impressive this week, as Yami taught her a lesson winning 3-0. GQubed found some form beating an impressive of late, Turokhan, 3-0. Rider and Goligoth had a close encounter which resulted in a good narrow win for Rider at 3-2.

Quarter Finals

Swimming 3-2 GQubed
Yami845 3-1 RazuacheV2
TheHidden01 3-1 Aeolon92
JSuarez 3-2 Rider

Swim beat an impressive GQ to progress to the semi finals. Disappointed again, GQ would not win this week. Yami beat Razuache for the third week running. Yami's win here exclamated that any slow form was not to happen yet. TH would face bye winning Aeolon, and after going 1-0 down, he returned to go through comfortably 3-1. JSuarez beat Rider, Rider once again gave the best a run for his money but it wasn't enough as JSuarez went into the Semi Finals.

Semi Finals

Swimming 3-1 JSuarez
Yami845 3-0 TheHidden01

Swim beat JSuarez in payment for Round 14. Swim would be in his third final of the season. Yami would join him after he also got vengence as he beat 7 time champion TheHidden01 3-0.

So Swim would be in his third final of the season but wasn't tipped to win against Yami who looked vastly superior to Swim beating some incredible MAs.

Final

Swimming 3-1 Yami845

Aqura beat Yami and what a surprise it was. Aqura took Yami apart like none had this week, but Yami was not weak. Yami would have won against any other opponent, but after many tries, it was to finally be Aqura's day.

My Thoughts

This was a tough loss Yami but I had been so solid that I was quietly comfortable with how I had been doing. This was a final win for Swimming who performed alot stronger in season 3.

Current League Table

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S26

TH
Aqura's win was overdue, and even though Yami was dominant, Razuache and TH had quiet tournaments, as MAs Jsuarez and Rider stole more of the attention.
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Round XVIII
- Minor Tournament -

Round One

TheHidden01 1-3 GQubed
Wanat007 2-3 Br0ck
Swimming 3-0 Replicas
RazuacheV2 3-0 Riderxx
Blane17 3-0 Vosiler
Ratbert 2-3 JSuarez
Paintballa 1-3 452X5
Yami845 3-2 Codebulder

TheHidden01 opened with his first loss before the semis in 7 rounds as GQ got vengence to win 3-1. Br0ck and Wanat had a very close match that saw Br0ck take the final blood in a 2-2 encounter. Last weeks champion Swim welcomed the new Replicas with a strong 3-0. Razuache and Hidden have been in a tough battle for the league, with Raz needing to make the semis to keep the win from TH. Raz started with a 3-0 win against Rider. Blane shocked Vosiler by not only winning but winning 3-0. Ratbert and JSuarez, two close friends, had a close duel that saw Rat make a comeback from 2-0 down. JSuarez finished him off however to progress. Paint lost to a returning 45 3-1 in what looked like a good win for 45. Yami had a surprisingly close match against fellow Codebulder, but mopped up a 3-2 victory.

Quarter Finals

GQubed 2-3 Br0ck
Yami845 0-3 Blane17
Swimming 2-3 RazuacheV2
JSuarez 3-2 452X5

GQ lost a surprisingly close match against Br0ck. In me saying surprising, it is in fact not the first time that Br0ck has beaten GQ 3-2 in a tourney. Yami was beaten for the first time in the season in his sixth entry against Blane, surprisingly easily. It is perhaps the first time that Yami has not been a dominant force in a tournament. A big deciding match for Raz's position went Raz's way as he beat Swim 3-2. The win would keep the league alive. JSuarez and 45 also had a close match that saw JSuarez make the semis for a second week a in a row with a 3-2 victory.

Semi Finals

JSuarez 3-0 Br0ck
Blane17 2-3 RazuacheV2

JSuarez beat Br0ck's impressive run with a 3-0 pounding, putting him in his second final of his career. Blane continued his surprisingly good form against Raz, but it was not enough as Razuache beat him 3-2 to reach his seventh final of the season.

JSuarez had always been a nearly man and today he would have another chance against 4-time champion Razuache. Raz had done well tonight with the weight of the league on his shoulders, he was gunning for his third if the season.

Final

JSuarez 3-2 RazuacheV2

Raz and JS had a very close match up, but it would be JS that fate would firmly smile upon as he beat Raz 3-2 to win his first ever tournament, a win very much deserved, and needed in the battle before the end of the season in two weeks.

The tournament last week, and this one showed signs of the decline of dominance in the Hidden/Yami era. Neither of the two made much of an impact, and the night fell to others. Razuache kept the season alive, but he will need similar perfomances in the remaining two tournaments from himself and TH.

My Thoughts

A bad tournament here for me honestly but would be the last one. JS got his first win and deserved it, he was a great MA. Raz made it to a final but wasn't good enough.

Current Standings

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S27

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Round XIX
- Minor Tournament -

Round One

Goligoth 1-3 RazuacheV2
SetoChang 3-2 BendedLight
Swimming 3-0 GQubed
Vosiler 1-3 Wanat007
Replicas 0-3 452X5
TheHidden01 3-2 PhillyP

Goligoth wore strange clothing and did surprisingly well against Raz. Raz won however in a very important night for the league. SetoChang and BendedLight opened the Dragoons tournament with a tight 3-2 victory going to Seto. Swimming had a surprisingly easy win against GQ, defeating him 3-0. Shockingly early, GQ was out. Wanat also impressed tonight beating Vosiler 3-1 in a close match. Both were tipped to be good tonight, and one had prevailed. 45 began her tournament well again, this time beating Replicas 3-0. TH also got a victory this week, but narrowly as he struggled against Philly to win 3-2.

Quarter Finals

JSuarez 1-3 SetoChang
Wanat007 2-3 TheHidden01
452X5 1-3 Swimming
RazuacheV2 3-2 Blane17

Seto shocked all present to beat current champion JSuarez 3-1. The win came as Dragoons looked dominant. TH beat fellow faction mate Wanat to go through, but once again TH looked like he was struggling. Swim defeated 45 to reach the semis, and it would be Razuache and Blane who would have the fight of the round, as they both went a very close 2-2. With the season in the balance, Raz just won to keep his league status alive.

Semi Finals

TheHidden01 3-0 SetoChang
Swimming 3-2 RazuacheV2

TheHidden01 defeated SetoChang to win the league. It was the second time out of two that TH had won a league and it was a triple front kick that gave him the victory. Even if TH had lost, he still would have won because Razuache lost to Swim in a close match.

Swim and TH would meet in the final for the second time and this time it was to be very close. TH already knew he had won the league, but wanted a win, and Swim had knocked out some excellent MAs.

Final

TheHidden01 3-0 Swimming

TH won his fifth tournament of the season as he defeated Swim 3-0. The duel was fast, but a close last round gave Swim a very close shot. It wasn't to be however as TH won the round and the tournament.

My Thoughts

This was an all-Dragoon tourney almost and we dominated naturally. I always had Swims number so was funny to beat him again but this quieter tournament sealed the league for me. A great win.

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S28

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Mega City Championships
- MAJOR -

Round One

Aeolon92 1-3 Swimming
Wanat007 2-3 Vosiler
Yami845 2-3 TheHidden01
RazuacheV2 3-0 Fr33z3r
Mattku 3-2 Ratbert
GQubed 0-3 Bayamos
PhillyP 0-3 Sivaro

Swimming opened with a well placed 3-1 victory beating Aeolon. Wanat and Vosiler met yet again for a very close match that saw Pooch pull it back to 2-2. Vosiler however found momentum to win 3-2. TH and Yami met in a huge duel, which saw the last champion win the match 3-2. Razuache welcome Fr33z3r to FNT by winning 3-0 in a well fought match up. Mattku and Ratbert had a superb contest that gave Mattku a returning victory of 3-2. GQ went out again 3-0, in a sad ending to a good season. Bayamos had come, and looked dominant. PhillyP also was disappointed as he lost to Sivaro 3-0, in a surprising victory for the Unleashed member.

Quarter Finals

TheHidden01 3-2 Sivaro
JSuarez 0-3 RazuacheV2
Swimming 3-2 Vosiler
Mattku 1-3 Bayamos

TheHidden01 narrowly beat Sivaro, a fight which TH proclaimed was lucky for him to win. Regardless he was through. JSuarez went crashing out to a brilliant Razuache who won 3-0. Swim came back 2-0 down to do what Pooch couldn't and win 3-2 to progress. Bayamos beat an impressive Mattku to reach the semis once again this season, he looked dominant as he always had.

Semi Finals

Swimming 2-3 Bayamos
TheHidden01 3-1 RazuacheV2

The semis arrived with two massive clashes. Swim and Bayamos would have a close rematch that gave Bayamos his first trip to the final this season. TH and Raz would finally have their long awaited match, and it would be TH's time as he beat Raz 3-1 to win his passage to the final.

So the final would be Bayamos and TH. TH had struggled towards the final, with Bay looking superb. Once again TH would be in the final of the greatest Major.

Final

Bayamos 1-3 TheHidden01

Bayamos took an early 1-0, but after three close fights, TH took the final blood breaking the curse of 2 straight tourney wins. The title closed a successful season. We have seen the same winners from Season I, new champions, and upcomers to look for in Season III. TH had won again, but it would be very difficult in season III with the amount of impressive martial artists running around.

My Thoughts

The best tournament we ever did had all the quality and even though the win against JSuarez was my favourite, this was the single greatest performance I did. I beat a primed Yami, I beat Raz, and Bayamos was fucking incredible destroying the Vector league. To beat him with all Dragoons talking at my back giving tactic advice (Imagine the greatness of Swim, Raz, Yami and all the rest speaking advice), it truly was a Dragoon win.

This won the league for me and was a fitting end.

Final Table

Fight Night Tour Season II - Remeberence S29

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down