Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so what is woulffist up to these days?

3 posters

Go down

so what is woulffist up to these days? Empty so what is woulffist up to these days?

Post by WoulfFist Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:48 am

well me and this girl name Ashley are getting closer as for Deanna she turned into somtihng else trying to snatch me away form Ashley...seriously but nothing can stop me cause i know imm way to young to say this but i actualy think Ashley is right for me shes the type iv been looking for and i told her about my dream of music and when i go on tour ill be gone for a good 16months or so she said she would die without me being gone for so long but she undertsands and she supports my dream being a musician and making sure im doing my homework lol but yup im still making a band and all we need is a drummer and our lead guitar's brother is signed by 1 of the biggest indie labels so there is our shot so wait for maybe 3 years and you will see me on mtv and all that great stuff =] and im um meeting Ashely on friday and its been a year since iv seen ehr but last time i did it was sort of a walk-by so im nervous and iv never been nervous about girls lol dont know why iam about her but yup ill be asking ehr out this weekend so wish me luck and ill put on some pics of me and her maybe =] so peace out DRAGOOONS!

the raddest kid ,
WoulfFist
WoulfFist
WoulfFist
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 126
Other Names : The gentlemen your lady wants =p
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Back to top Go down

so what is woulffist up to these days? Empty Re: so what is woulffist up to these days?

Post by Rocet Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:40 am

go for it all, its the dragoons way brother! good luck cheers
Rocet
Rocet
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 226
Other Names : Justin
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Back to top Go down

so what is woulffist up to these days? Empty Re: so what is woulffist up to these days?

Post by Codebulder Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:46 am

Man it sounds like she i a good girl, i hope it works out for u.
Codebulder
Codebulder
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Male
Number of posts : 544
Position in Command : Crew Man- Front Line
Other Names : Fidchill
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down