Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What MMO holiday event are you looking forward to?

2 posters

Go down

What MMO holiday event are you looking forward to? Empty What MMO holiday event are you looking forward to?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:04 pm

What MMO holiday event are you looking forward to? Holiday

"Everyday we take the Massive daily posts and bring them to Dragoon discussions. We would like to thank Massively for their original content."

December is here, and with it comes the usual crop of MMO holiday events. Developers may tweak events to fit the game lore or pull straight from the real-world holiday season, but the foundation of each celebration is usually similar. Special drops from enemies, seasonal quests with fun loot, and extra goodies in the cash shops can all be found throughout MMO-land during most of December.

So what are you most looking forward to? Will you be sticking with the familiar, long-running traditions of Wintersday in Guild Wars? Are you hoping for more of last year's hilariously misinterpreted holiday traditions from the citizens of Fallen Earth's Wasteland? Or are you dying to check out RIFT's very first holiday celebration? What holiday event are you looking forward to and why?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What MMO holiday event are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What MMO holiday event are you looking forward to?

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Anything SWTOR does...

I wonder if they will actually do anything, not really RP is it which is BioWare's middle name.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

What MMO holiday event are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What MMO holiday event are you looking forward to?

Post by dabb Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:31 pm

TheHidden01 wrote:Anything SWTOR does...

I wonder if they will actually do anything, not really RP is it which is BioWare's middle name.

TH

I doubt it. There has probably been a major content lock for months now.

dabb
Private First Class
Private First Class

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:44 pm

dabb wrote:
TheHidden01 wrote:Anything SWTOR does...

TH

I doubt it. There has probably been a major content lock for months now.

Well they knew release would be this time, so they might do something small for Christmas.

But I also doubt it, too serious of an MMO to have fucking Santa flying around Razz

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum