Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone miss me?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone miss me? Empty Anyone miss me?

Post by WoulfFist Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:25 am

Ya im still on vacation but dealign with stuff at my home like talkign to my friends and a girl =] who pretty much got the best of me its weird how she came to finaly saying how she feels about me but anyways on aim i said now that i broke up with my ex i dont think anyone likes me >.> she said I like you i said as a friend she said more then that I was like whoa then i said how long she said she cant really remember i told her i like her to but dont know whythere is just somthign about her(me and her live an hour apart and with amazing luck she is moving close to me) i said what made you finally admit she said when my friend threatend me to punch me i said oh then she said i wanted to tell you for a while and so on but anyways i cant wait till she moves closer to me so i can see her! but she really did get the best of me i mean she was there for me when i broke up with my ex and everything but i knwo she likes me cause like 50 guys who live closer to her like ehr but out of all of them she likes me but yup screw first day of school i cant wait til she gets here and enough about her im doing well obviously listening to my new sum 41 cd =D other then that how is the best faction doing? and all the awesome people in it?

p.s. sorry for any typos
WoulfFist
WoulfFist
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 126
Other Names : The gentlemen your lady wants =p
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Back to top Go down

Anyone miss me? Empty Re: Anyone miss me?

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:28 am

Hey wild, glad to see that you found a new gal hope all goes well Smile

TH

Oh err topic moved

Reason: Wrong Forum
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King