Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What challenges have you added to your game?

2 posters

Go down

What challenges have you added to your game? Empty What challenges have you added to your game?

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:19 pm

What challenges have you added to your game? Challenge

"Everyday we take the Massive daily posts and bring them to Dragoon discussions. We would like to thank Massively for their original content."

I'm always fascinated with stories of players who deliberately add challenges to their MMO gameplay. Sometimes you hear about folks who try to get to the level cap without killing a single creature, or people who play with naked (unarmored) toons, or those who make it their mission to complete every single achievement and quest there is.

I see self-created challenges as an attempt to add spice and flavor into games, usually after you've long since gotten bored of the most efficient leveling path. Some players think up these challenges to add a slice of sandbox-style goals into an otherwise theme park-oriented title.

Right now, one of my characters in Lord of the Rings Online is attempting to do every single solo quest in each zone before going elsewhere. It's challenging to slow myself down and get over that desire to progress and go for the big XP rewards, but it's a ton of fun so far as well.

So, big or small, what challenges have you added to your game?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What challenges have you added to your game? Empty Re: What challenges have you added to your game?

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:20 pm

I wanted to be the best in MxO, in conjuction with this I created the Fight Night Tour, a massive multi server league to prove my abilities!

I achieved my goal hehe

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

What challenges have you added to your game? Empty Re: What challenges have you added to your game?

Post by Dorek Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 pm

i guess my challenge is to become international treasure and kill at least everyone once in every game.
Dorek
Dorek
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Female
Number of posts : 1182
Position in Command : Underboss
Other Names : John Rambo Mclane Rocky Balboa
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down