Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsletter

3 posters

Go down

Newsletter Empty Newsletter

Post by Yami Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:07 pm

Ok im going to be sending out a newsletter to everyone who gives me thier email to keep updated and so there is no privacy issues if you want to give me your email give it to me personaly or PM me
Yami
Yami
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 946
Position in Command : Dragoon Soldier
Other Names : Cerebrus
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Back to top Go down

Newsletter Empty Re: Newsletter

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:56 pm

Yami wrote:Ok im going to be sending out a newsletter to everyone who gives me thier email to keep updated and so there is no privacy issues if you want to give me your email give it to me personaly or PM me

Why not send me copy and I will Mass email it?

Also we should get a rota up, I would like to see it again, and I miss doing it. It depends though, cos if its just our faction Wink wrong site, if all, you gotta investigate. Maybe we should make it the PM's Job Very Happy

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor Dragoon Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:04 am

Well i think that this being a unity of faction one newsletter for all will be nice. We just gotta set up a meeting to inform each other what has been going on in both factions and send it as one news letter.

E.X.
R.P. Section

The Dragoon Brotherhood pursuing info on the wereabouts of Sati, while Dragoon Evolution is following Seraph's trail to see what he is up to. With no concrete evidence DE is still on the search for Seraph. Meanwhile TDB blame the red skies to the General for kidnaping Sati. Although her whereabouts are not certain, TDB and DE join forces into making The Matrix a better place with color skies like Sati loves to do it, and also figure out what Seraph is up to. Let us all hope that whatever he is doing, is to find Sati and bring her back.
Emperor Dragoon
Emperor Dragoon
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 117
Position in Command : Emperor
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:52 am

Emperor Dragoon wrote:Well i think that this being a unity of faction one newsletter for all will be nice. We just gotta set up a meeting to inform each other what has been going on in both factions and send it as one news letter.

E.X.
R.P. Section

The Dragoon Brotherhood pursuing info on the wereabouts of Sati, while Dragoon Evolution is following Seraph's trail to see what he is up to. With no concrete evidence DE is still on the search for Seraph. Meanwhile TDB blame the red skies to the General for kidnaping Sati. Although her whereabouts are not certain, TDB and DE join forces into making The Matrix a better place with color skies like Sati loves to do it, and also figure out what Seraph is up to. Let us all hope that whatever he is doing, is to find Sati and bring her back.

We got other business, seems our old friend TheHumanViras is back, I will be moving to deal with him.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:29 am

alright so in any case i will be doing multiple pages on Brotherhood forums i posted an example i will post one on here too in a few minutes after posting this but yeah i posted the front page but yes i will have multiple sections with RP involved and PvP updates site updates news announcments cause i know alot of people dont vist the website anyway TH i will send you the newsletter ok and you can send it out to everyone cause i know you get everyone who signs on the sites email alright umm as for more writes anyone who notifys me i will read over the Article and decide pictures is welcome just one thing i need "A Dragoons Logo" we havent done this to my knowledge and if we have i cant find it anywhere so post that up but umm yeah thats about oh wait yes i do need a Quote of the week every week as you can see in my example i used an old one i used awhile back so yeah if someone could do that

I want WD to do the RPing is that alright with you WD?

TH i want you to give an MA tip of the week to or maybe month if you cant think of any tips akright?

Claire i want you to find some lovely pictures for it if thats alright?

as for the writers please volunteer for this but if you cant or dont want to its fine i will get it done one way or another.

Any suggestions are welcome!
Yami
Yami
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:19 am

Yami wrote:alright so in any case i will be doing multiple pages on Brotherhood forums i posted an example i will post one on here too in a few minutes after posting this but yeah i posted the front page but yes i will have multiple sections with RP involved and PvP updates site updates news announcments cause i know alot of people dont vist the website anyway TH i will send you the newsletter ok and you can send it out to everyone cause i know you get everyone who signs on the sites email alright umm as for more writes anyone who notifys me i will read over the Article and decide pictures is welcome just one thing i need "A Dragoons Logo" we havent done this to my knowledge and if we have i cant find it anywhere so post that up but umm yeah thats about oh wait yes i do need a Quote of the week every week as you can see in my example i used an old one i used awhile back so yeah if someone could do that

TH i want you to give an MA tip of the week to or maybe month if you cant think of any tips akright?

Claire i want you to find some lovely pictures for it if thats alright?

as for the writers please volunteer for this but if you cant or dont want to its fine i will get it done one way or another.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Part two and three are not done, my animation and development team are still working so a logo is being made as we speak. As for other things, the newsletter we have not discussed. So Prime Minister, make us a neat chart of all our jobs for the next issue, and you can add to it as more get interested.

As for people visiting the site, about 9-12 a day at the moment, so it's not as bad as you think, considering in game appearences.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:00 am

Rebirthing

well since i accidently got banned im behind on the forums oh well in any case the first newsletter will be Wensday the 18th.

Those people I asked to do jobs please could you do them I am not 100% up to date so people are going to have to give me some details on whats been going on in the last week. (TH I'll talk to you in private about some things.)
Yami
Yami
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:14 am

Need a hand WD just ask, you know Im a... well Im not aloud to see *covers mouth*

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:19 pm

well i havent had many people even consider writing an article and i need about 7 different articles excluding the Role Playing article i want WD to do umm but yeah any volenteers would be awsome
Yami
Yami
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor Dragoon Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:58 pm

You might rather get Rocet on this, He's Head of RP in DE. SO yeah, you'd be better contacting him.
Emperor Dragoon
Emperor Dragoon
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 117
Position in Command : Emperor
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:35 am

hmm alright ill get Rocet to do it if he is in charge then yeah ill get him to do it i wanted someone from DE because you guys RP alot and TDB PvPs
Yami
Yami
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:09 pm

Yami wrote:Rebirthing

well since i accidently got banned im behind on the forums oh well in any case the first newsletter will be Wensday the 18th.

Those people I asked to do jobs please could you do them I am not 100% up to date so people are going to have to give me some details on whats been going on in the last week. (TH I'll talk to you in private about some things.)

I hope people accepted these jobs, this should not be forced. Of course people any voluntary article is welcome, I am sure Yami can fit it somewhere. Yami send me a PM, you know I am away Razz

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down