Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what I'm subjected too

Go down

This is what I'm subjected too Empty This is what I'm subjected too

Post by TheHidden01 Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:38 pm

In my absence, like an old man, I must find a hobby...

I found my old hobby of doing managers games and then make a creative story around it. This is the beginning:-

I didn't ask for this, I never wanted this. A few years back, I had ran Coventry City... Nothing special really happened except after it, I went bust. I lost so much, I had to leave the country. Money was sloppy, I was divorced and even my kids didn't want to know. It was then that I found Italy, and the Nascosto Family.

I hadn't anticipated what may have happened to me, but I knew one thing when I met this family they were more that a normal conventional family. This family was a mob, a gang ruled by a 'don'. After hanging around with them, he took a certain liking to me. It was then that I fell into the world of crime...

6 months later...

'Now I don't care what you think, when the boss orders me to get a man for the job, I get a man, and your the only man out there with any managerial experience'. I sat there dismayed, the boss had recently bought Juventus, the biggest club in Italy. The year was 2005, and I couldn't stand the fact that I had to manage again. I loved and hated the job at Coventry, but this was something else. Juventus was huge, way out of my quality, but I knew I couldn't say no. You don't say no to your Caporegime, he was like a Captain to the family, the man that ran a crew for the don. If you said no to your Capo, it meant a straight hit on your head. 'James, what if I can't do the job?' James Scuzzi turned and looked at me, malicious intent in his eyes. 'You will do that job, and you will do it ******* well. If the don don't see silver wear, he's gonna come to me, and if he comes to me, I come for everything you got.' He wasn't lying either, he had the biggest reputation in the family for losing his head, he was a control freak, a man I hated. The only man I trully respected was the Don, and that's why I eventually said yes.

The families main trade was the clothing business, they ran some bug stores all round Italy, and ran massive fashion shows in Milan. This family had everything on the pay roll, be it lawyers, pimps, and now football clubs. I had been given the role of manager of Juventus. Juventus! the biggest club in Italy.

I knew one thing, if I messed this up, I will be dead by the end of the season. If I did well... I may be made Caporegime.

The season was to begin, my return to football was here.

TH

This thread can be found at...

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203059
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com