Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where would you vacation in an MMO?

Go down

Where would you vacation in an MMO? Empty Where would you vacation in an MMO?

Post by TheHidden01 Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Where would you vacation in an MMO? Beach

"Everyday we take the Massive daily posts and bring them to Dragoon discussions. We would like to thank Massively for their original content."

MMOs are often the place we go to get away from the routine of life, where we can explore exotic worlds and cull all life from them in pursuit of the almighty ding. Even though this virtual exploration is fun, from time to time the locales call to us strongly. "Come!" they say. "Visit us! Ignore the rampaging orcs and rest under the shade of our death trees!"

I sometimes wonder where I'd vacation in an MMO if I was given the chance. I'd probably say either Lord of the Ring Online's Shire -- during any given pie festival -- or on Guild Wars' sandy beaches. Either of those would be supremely relaxing and probably superior to hoofing it around Vegas or Disney World (cue MMO "theme park" joke).

So where would you vacation in an MMO if the laws of reality would bend to suit your travel plans? Would it be somewhere gorgeous, somewhere interesting, or somewhere with locals you'd love to meet?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Where would you vacation in an MMO? Empty Re: Where would you vacation in an MMO?

Post by TheHidden01 Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Personally I'd go to Wild Lands. Absolutely stunning area.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down