Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Back!

3 posters

Go down

I'm Back! Empty I'm Back!

Post by Seto Chang Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:03 am

Well its been a couple of years, but I'm back to the Brotherhood once again Smile
I know many won't know me or recall me, but regardless I'll be honoured to give the battlecry with you, old or new.
However, due to various things in my life, I won't be able to dedicate the same time that I used to give.
Anyway I hope to speak to you all soon, for the first time or the first time in too long Smile

Seto Chang
Seto Chang
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Male
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Back to top Go down

I'm Back! Empty Re: I'm Back!

Post by TheHidden01 Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:30 am

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day, but nonetheless, to see you return is huge for us.

Let me introduce you in the way I know how:-

Seto Chang (2006 - 2009)

Nationality: English

Seto Chang is a man who needs no introduction to any Dragoon in the history of the Dragoons. Seto is the last of the beginners. This man was here with the Dragoons since the forming in August 2006. If one man knew about being a Dragoon and knew about it's culture, it is Seto. Seto is also the man that brought most of the Golden Generation of Summer 2007 to the guild!
Seto is still young compared to many of the Dragoons but that has never stopped him. He remains single handidly one of the greatest and most famous of the Dragoons ever. He is intelligent, calm, witty, adventurous, innocent, and experienced all at the same time, and this is even before his manhood!
Regardless of what is to happen, which we all know will be incredible things. Seto is someone that has set a legacy. Seto has never ever been disrespected by adults for his age, and even men of forty years old love and respect this exceptional individual. His soft nature, mixed undying loyalty and respect for his fellow man makes him one of the most special members of the Dragoons.
In Early 2009, Seto was given the huge role of Warlord, leading the PvP and army of the Dragoons. Seto with such a huge role, now plays a massive part on the face of the Dragoons, and his abilities are definately matched up to the task!
With respect and dignity Seto was nominated August 2009 Underboss, and will serve as the Underboss through the third year anniversary making him the youngest Underboss ever.
Just before the move to Champions, Seto shockingly left the Dragoons. Many tried to persuade, but it wasn't to be. Now the Dragoons sit in hope that he will return one day.

In mid 2010, Seto made a return on ventrilo, and said that he is going into the army. The Dragoons wish Seto all the best in the future.

Awards

Hall Of Fame Inductee 2008
Player Of The Month October 2008
Player of the Year 2007, 2008
Fighter of the Year (PvP) 2008
Elite Service 2007-2009
Senior Member Award
Olympiat Award 2007, 2009
Warrior Dragoon Award 2009

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshy Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Welcome back mate nice to see you finally retured back to your ture calling Wink be great to fight by your side again Smile ching chang!
Marshy
Marshy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1706
Position in Command : Sergeant At Arms
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content