Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login to experience the full glory of the Dragoon forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

been a long time!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

been a long time! Empty been a long time!

Post by Mattku Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello all, I'm sure things have moved in since my time serving with you guys in MXO, damn I miss that game. I would like to think some would remember me, I was Mattku in MXO and I made the banner for this fine forum. I was also spectacular at being unspectacular at hand to hand combat in MXO.

I got the email from TH last week, thought I would drop in and see how people were getting on. Life has been cruel and kind to me the past 2 years [I think that's how long I have been dormant] I am currently an xbox game though have recently upgraded an old pc I had rating about which is pretty capable, so i may be tempted to jump back into the fray of mmo's... just maybe.

Mattku
Mattku

Male
Number of posts : 572
Position in Command : Grand Marshal
Other Names : TheStig
Registration date : 2007-08-20

http://www.offsideref.com

Back to top Go down

been a long time! Empty Re: been a long time!

Post by rider_xx Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Hey Mattku, long time no see mate, glad you dropped in, hope you stay.

Hidden hinted about a MxO hall of famer responding but kept the identity secret, I am happy it is you old friend!
If you decide to jump back in, you can count on a safe landing, as some things might have changed but others certainly haven't.

We are playing DC Universe online as our main MMO at the moment, we also have a healthy and very competitive team in NFS World which is totaly free to play and although somewhat buggy, a very enjoyable game through the fierce Dragoon competition. I am sure it can captivate your interest as motorist games where in your favourites. There is also a number of us that play Starcraft 2 occasionally. It will be grand if you can honour us again with your always spectacular, and fondly remembered presence. Very Happy
rider_xx
rider_xx
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Position in Command : Consigliere to the King
Other Names : WindRider (DCUO) , Magistros (WoW)
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:49 pm

rider_xx wrote:Hey Mattku, long time no see mate, glad you dropped in, hope you stay.

Hidden hinted about a MxO hall of famer responding but kept the identity secret, I am happy it is you old friend!
If you decide to jump back in, you can count on a safe landing, as some things might have changed but others certainly haven't.

We are playing DC Universe online as our main MMO at the moment, we also have a healthy and very competitive team in NFS World which is totaly free to play and although somewhat buggy, a very enjoyable game through the fierce Dragoon competition. I am sure it can captivate your interest as motorist games where in your favourites. There is also a number of us that play Starcraft 2 occasionally. It will be grand if you can honour us again with your always spectacular, and fondly remembered presence. Very Happy

It is not Mattku Rider :p

Nice to see you Mattku and yes your banner legacy lives on! We are back with the evil that is SOE but all is good. It's a nice pleasant surprise to see you hehe, what makes you consider MMOs once more?

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male
Number of posts : 19977
Position in Command : King
Registration date : 2007-03-11

http://www.alwaysdragoons.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rider_xx Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:06 pm

TheHidden01 wrote:

It is not Mattku Rider :p

TH

This is even better as it means that another friend from the past will be gracing us with his presence once more, even if fleeting it is good to hear from old friends.

I wonder who can it be?? Very Happy
rider_xx
rider_xx
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattku Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Why come back? Mainly memories of the past, though I don't like hack and slash so that rules out most mmos.

Rider, you will be pleased to hear I now have a pc set up in my lounge with full HD and 6.1, assuming you recall our discussions of pc vs console.

You guys tried LOTR online since it event free? I'm also tempted by knights of the old republic.

Mattku
Mattku

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattku Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:43 pm

What's the combat in dc universe like? Any kind of interlocking type system or all free form type?
Mattku
Mattku

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rider_xx Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Mattku wrote:Why come back? Mainly memories of the past, though I don't like hack and slash so that rules out most mmos.

Rider, you will be pleased to hear I now have a pc set up in my lounge with full HD and 6.1, assuming you recall our discussions of pc vs console.

You guys tried LOTR online since it event free? I'm also tempted by knights of the old republic.

Good to hear you have finally seen the light. Razz

Haven't tried LOTR but if it has gone free, I might think about trying it if I get bored with the rest we are involved right now.

If you mean the upcoming Star Wars The Old Republic (KoToR is a single player game), we are using DCUO as filler until it releases as we all have huge expectations from that game and hope it might bring back a MxO atmosphere to the guild.

Last edited by rider_xx on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
rider_xx
rider_xx
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rider_xx Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Mattku wrote:What's the combat in dc universe like? Any kind of interlocking type system or all free form type?

It is all free form type, but it is quite elaborate and satisfying, with timed blocks and stuns bringing a good measure of skill to the table. Mission system is quite fresh for MMO standards, so leveling is a breeze, downside is that you cap at 30 lvl but there is still huge content to be explored as there is skill progression even after the cap (you still get skill points). There is also quite an array of raid and pvp events, and 2 tiers of lvl 30 gear to be acquired in both PvP and PvE. Biggest downside is that there is no dueling system, but we are working on solutions to counter this fault (alt chars as it is quite fast to reach lvl cap).

I have written a small(and noobish) review of it on the forum, highlighting my first impressions (two first days of gameplay), that you can read to get a better picture:
http://www.alwaysdragoons.com/t5971-my-dcu-first-impressions
rider_xx
rider_xx
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Mattku wrote:Why come back? Mainly memories of the past, though I don't like hack and slash so that rules out most mmos.

LOTR PvP is about as good as a tranies blowjob.

DCU is very unique, blocking, block breaking plenty.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattku Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Having never recieved such a thing from a tranie Matt please elaborate how good (or bad) that may be. Very Happy

Yes rider i mean The old republic thoroughly enjoyed KOTR 1&2 mind you, i notice WAR from Darksiders as your avatar. Have you played though Darksiders? cracking game imo in the mould of Zelda a genre that has much since died.

Perhaps i will hold out for the old republic its due out this year is it not?

for the mean time i may give DC a shot & i will peruse on here if you don't mind. if your on xobx my gamertag is Matt R0bson

Mattku
Mattku

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Mattku wrote:Having never recieved such a thing from a tranie Matt please elaborate how good (or bad) that may be. Very Happy

Yes rider i mean The old republic thoroughly enjoyed KOTR 1&2 mind you, i notice WAR from Darksiders as your avatar. Have you played though Darksiders? cracking game imo in the mould of Zelda a genre that has much since died.

for the mean time i may give DC a shot & i will peruse on here if you don't mind. if your on xobx my gamertag is Matt R0bson

Well if you're going to play it, why not be on vent/play with us not just on the forums? :p

As for the trannies bj I don't know, but Rider gave me a detailed description enquire with him.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattku Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Well duh, if I try it and like it of course I will Play with you. Vent won't be happening as yet I don't have a wireless headset, didn't really intend to get one either if I'm honest.
Mattku
Mattku

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Mattku wrote:Well duh, if I try it and like it of course I will Play with you. Vent won't be happening as yet I don't have a wireless headset, didn't really intend to get one either if I'm honest.

Then get some wired one for 10 quid down argos lol

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattku Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Not a option my pc is in the lounge thus I sit on the sofa a way away from unit thus wired headset is not an option Very Happy
Mattku
Mattku

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Mattku wrote:Not a option my pc is in the lounge thus I sit on the sofa a way away from unit thus wired headset is not an option Very Happy

Some have it too good Razz

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flatline78 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:42 am

Good to see you again Mattku, distance is not a problem
for the headset, there are cable extensions and there are some
relatively cheap wireless,in other words get on vent, it would be
good to hear from you again. Very Happy
How is your little girl by the way ?
Flatline78
Flatline78
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 266
Other Names : Dareth WoW
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rider_xx Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:11 am

Mattku wrote:Having never recieved such a thing from a tranie Matt please elaborate how good (or bad) that may be. Very Happy

Imo Darksiders may well be the best action/puzzle game I have played in the last 5 years. I enjoyed it thoroughly, yes I have played through it and solved all puzzles and gathered all special items that the game could offer, great all around game with good tempo, zipping graphics engine, solid combat system, and quite unique and challenging combination of puzzles that never once became frustrating.

I know that some of the puzzle designs where "ripped off" other games like zelda and portal (have played portal, haven't played zelda) but I don't care, the end result was extreemly well excecuted . A very rewarding and satisfying game, with a more than acceptable storyline, and some great voice acting too especially the Watcher voiced by the omnipresent Mark Hamill(he also voices the Joker in DCU).

You should certainly give DCU a chance, as its combat mechanics are very akin to sp action titles like Darksiders, PvP combat is a blast as player skill plays a major factor, i.e. 2 skilled 15ish lvl players may very well own a 30 lvl that slacks and underestimates them, a skilled 25 lvl can easily kill a noobish 30 lvl especially if its the rival class (there is a paper,scissors,rock mechanic between classes). So there is certainly much more depth to the combat than the run of the mill hack and slash MMO.

Additionally, PvE main missions need a specific strategy for each boss if done alone in order to succeed, and furthermore 30 lvl PvE group raids and missions have even more strategic depth as each team member involved must know, before hand, what role to play and have some prior knowledge of the map and objectives to be done.

Last edited by rider_xx on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
rider_xx
rider_xx
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rider_xx Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:36 am

TheHidden01 wrote:

As for the trannies bj I don't know, but Rider gave me a detailed description enquire with him.

TH

Another one of TH's unfulfilled sexual fantasies, that he artfully tries to mask by spreading slander about me. Wink

I have never had the personal pleasure with trannies but there's a general opinion that the best bjs are performed by mature(40 plus) women AND trannies, so you have failed TH once more in your parallels.

Once you started this conversation, although majorly OT, I will grasp the oportunity to share my honest opinion built through personal epxerience, so things can be put in perspective for our younger Dragoon readers.

The worst bjs, from my personal experience are performed by younger women, who often use alot of teeth, are sometimes too aggressive so they can get it quickly over with, and many of them refuse to let you orgasm in their mouth so you wind up pathetically spreading your seed on a napkin (MAJOR FAIL). The women not willing to have even the slightest taste of our manly "essence", are not worth much effort on our side neither.
Btw the ones that do allow it but immediately get up and race to the friggin bathroom to spit and hack it out are also a major turn off.

So young women are, ahem(clearing my throat), where off limits after the first failed attempt by my standards, unless they showed me that they knew what they where doing and enjoyed doing it. My afterwards always politely playful but strictly dismissive attitude usually put them in a defencive position, and they where prone to request an encore and try better next time around, as their female insecurities automatically kicked in. The above tactic ofc works MOSTLY if they are satisfied sexually with your performance(prowess).

Older women have the brains to either do it correctly, applying experienced technique and also taking their time even AFTER you have spilled your man juice (thus driving you crazy), or if it's not their thing just pass altogether which is preferred imho and perfectly respectable.
rider_xx
rider_xx
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rider_xx Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 am

Mattku wrote:Well duh, if I try it and like it of course I will Play with you. Vent won't be happening as yet I don't have a wireless headset, didn't really intend to get one either if I'm honest.

As my brother hinted in a more polite way, this is a very poor excuse for someone that's tehcnically savy like you. Razz
rider_xx
rider_xx
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:36 pm

rider_xx wrote:
TheHidden01 wrote:

TH

Another one of TH's unfulfilled sexual fantasies, that he artfully tries to mask by spreading slander about me. Wink

I have never had the personal pleasure with trannies but there's a general opinion that the best bjs are performed by mature(40 plus) women AND trannies, so you have failed TH once more in your parallels.

Once you started this conversation, although majorly OT, I will grasp the oportunity to share my honest opinion built through personal epxerience, so things can be put in perspective for our younger Dragoon readers.

The worst bjs, from my personal experience are performed by younger women, who often use alot of teeth, are sometimes too aggressive so they can get it quickly over with, and many of them refuse to let you orgasm in their mouth so you wind up pathetically spreading your seed on a napkin (MAJOR FAIL). The women not willing to have even the slightest taste of our manly "essence", are not worth much effort on our side neither.
Btw the ones that do allow it but immediately get up and race to the friggin bathroom to spit and hack it out are also a major turn off.

So young women are, ahem(clearing my throat), where off limits after the first failed attempt by my standards, unless they showed me that they knew what they where doing and enjoyed doing it. My afterwards always politely playful but strictly dismissive attitude usually put them in a defencive position, and they where prone to request an encore and try better next time around, as their female insecurities automatically kicked in. The above tactic ofc works MOSTLY if they are satisfied sexually with your performance(prowess).

Older women have the brains to either do it correctly, applying experienced technique and also taking their time even AFTER you have spilled your man juice (thus driving you crazy), or if it's not their thing just pass altogether which is preferred imho and perfectly respectable.

Mate I'm taking nothing away from trannies and grannies, I can respect a man like you has had fantastic pleasure from women too desperate to have pride.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rider_xx Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:20 pm

TheHidden01 wrote:

Mate I'm taking nothing away from trannies and grannies, I can respect a man like you has had fantastic pleasure from women too desperate to have pride.

TH

Assuming things you have no idea about again young man. Projecting much?

Unfortunately, soon after I got married my mother dumped, without asking me btw, my whole collection of scented love letters and accompanying photos which I would have no problem to digitize and upload so you can drool at them, as some army buddies did, a long time ago, when they respectfully asked to have a peak at my stash.

You can ask my brother though, if you can believe him, about my dates of the past. He has occasionally met with the kind of women I dated when I was your age. I think it was a very good reason to set very high standards for himself aswell, as I taught by example that beautiful women are not only accessible to rich assholes.

Also it is a sign of abandon, not low status, for a beautiful woman to put her pride aside in order to pleasure a real man. Most women of whatever age,looks,education like to be debased every now and then, let me put it this way if you don't they will eventually find someone who CAN. Ofc they naturally wont do it for drooling desperate boys.

You see unlike you my young friend I have never had to lower my standards in order to get laid, nor have I ever paid a prostitute to get my rocks off.

In the meanwhile enjoy moaning and spilling your spunk on a towel, while admiring your partners pride.

The edit in this post was done for a tidbit of additional info that has educational value. Very Happy

Last edited by rider_xx on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
rider_xx
rider_xx
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:45 pm

rider_xx wrote:
TheHidden01 wrote:

TH

Assuming things you have no idea about again young man. Projecting much?

Unfortunately, soon after I got married my mother dumped, without asking me btw, my whole collection of scented love letters and accompanying photos which I would have no problem to digitize and upload so you can drool at them, as some army buddies did, a long time ago, when they respectfully asked to have a peak at my stash.

You can ask my brother though, if you can believe him, about my dates of the past. He has occasionally met with the kind of women I dated when I was your age. I think it was a very good reason to set very high standards for himself aswell, as I taught by example that beautiful women are not only accessible to rich assholes.

Also it is a sign of abandon, not low status, for a beautiful woman to put her pride aside in order to pleasure a real man. Ofc they naturally wont do it for drooling desperate boys.

You see unlike you my young friend I have never had to lower my standards in order to get laid, nor have I ever paid a prostitute to get my rocks off.

In the meanwhile enjoy moaning and spilling your spunk on a towel, while admiring your partners pride.

I have a rule 8/10 or above, making assumptions again...

We have gone very OT :p

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rider_xx Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:02 pm

TheHidden01 wrote:

TH

Oh, I got you on defence!
The 8/10 rule means squat to me, as it is relevant to your personal taste. Razz
You are the one that started the assumption game, remember? And added some slander on the side for impact.
But I see you are already backing up with your tail between your legs with the lame excuse again that we are off topic. pirat

Last edited by rider_xx on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
rider_xx
rider_xx
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rider_xx Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Mattku, see what you are missing mate?
There's alot more of that kind of banter going on vent, for various reasons but always in good heart and on a daily basis.
rider_xx
rider_xx
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHidden01 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:01 pm

rider_xx wrote:
TheHidden01 wrote:

TH

Oh, I got you on defence!
The 8/10 rule means squat to me, as it is relevant to your personal taste. Razz
You are the one that started the assumption game, remember? And added some slander on the side for impact.
But I see you are already backing up with your tail between your legs with the lame excuse again that we are off topic. pirat

Hardy I'm just to busy winning in certain games you can't Razz

Oh surprised your here btw, thought you had died in riots lololol

Anyway lets get back to Mattku.

TH
TheHidden01
TheHidden01
Dragoon King
Dragoon King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next